• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

some people are really getting on my nerves at the moment. Am i over reacting.

siouxie

Reaction score
I don't know if its because im pregnant and im over reacting, or its just plain annoying.

Im 25 and still live at home.

My dad seams to question everything i do and its really getting to me.

My dad doesnt use the internet so my mum must have told him that my boyfriend went to mc donalds when he left my house yestetrday, i dont know why.

But as soon as i got up this morning, it was "he went to mcdonalds yesterday, didnt you want to go.
Im then cleaning my room as i have a bad moth infestation, and have some bottles of spirits im not drinking and never been a big drinker so i took them down stairs so others can use them, as soon as i go in the kitchen "whats wrong with them, are they out of date, why are you washing them, are the sticky, why are you throwing that one away, is it out of date, dont you like that one"

I bring my duvet down stairs "why dont you put that one the line instead, why dont you take it to the launderette"

Its everything i do all the time i find it very aggravating, if i go out its were are you going when will you be back, are you coming home tonight.

Then because he could tell i was getting annoyed he was like "oh you cant talk to you theres no point"

So i went up stairs as i felt upset and then he follows me up to ask if im having a bath and see that i was crying. Then its whos upset you today someone must have.

Telling me ive done everything i wanted as i new how they felt about me getting pregnant and done it anyway. Im 25 for got sake. Not 16.

Complaining about my bf, if me and my bf do ever have an argument on his annoying me i could never speak to my parents about it as it question after question and they will bring it up all the time.

At the end of the day if we do break up, which i hope we dont. Then theres going to be a reason and if it happens it happens i dont need them constantly brining it up and pointing everything out that i already know.

It might sound petty and i know he cares alot, but when its constantly all the time what ever im doing it just really gets to me sometimes.

I just wish he would have a conversation with me instead of just asking question after question. Sorry about the rant i just have no one else to talk to and dont even know if im being stupid about it aahhhhh...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back