Some help pls ladies!

kellyedd08

Reaction score
Hi every1,

Firstly congrats to all of you who got yr bfp,great news!!:stork:

:afalert: for me today so not so good for me, and as I had the coil fitted for 6 yrs and didn't have any periods its all coming back to me how damn bloody horrible they are!! :mad:

Anyway....as i'm new to ttc im alittle confused about certain things and hope you lovely ladies can lend a helping hand :wave:

When you say cycle day what do you actually mean? I no its obviously what day of your cycle your at but does it mean the days after af? the days b4 af? etc (I no i prob sound like a right dumb nut but got sooooo many things going around my head at the mo,trying to piece it all together).

Like I said I had the coil and never had periods but got it removed sept time,didn't have no bleeding after,nout!

Then six weeks after had what I thought to be af which lasted 5 days.
I was just going by that af as to when I would be due next month which was tomoz but af came today, not so bad really bcoz hopefully that means my cycles are getting back to being regular (as they always were pretty much b4 I had the coil).

So how long would that mean my cycle is? I no its a day early but must be roughly around this time of the month (im hoping)
I haven't started with any ov kits yet but would just like to roughly no when im ov with regards to my cycle length for just the moment,along with monitoring my cm.

Sorry to have rabbled on,would be grateful for your help!:thanks:
xxxx

A cycle is basically the first day of your period to the day before your next period.

So, every time you get your period = cycle day 1.

What you really need to do is make a note of when you get your period all the time in a diary or something.

You can't be vague and count it in weeks and you can't assume it will come the same day or every month. You need to be accurate.

So get a pen and next to todays date write CD1. When you start your next period, do the same. Then count the days in between.

Well louise has explained it all there,

Just wated to say hi and welcome to ttc! nice to have some newcomers when there are so many leaving with thier bfp's!

You will get all your questions answered here :)

Yeah, Louise has explained it all really well, so just saying hi and welcome to the boards. It'll be good to have some new people around seeing as so many people are getting promoted to tri 1 at the moment. :)

Hi and wekcome to the madhouse!!:lol:

Im not very clued up on this stuff either but alll the girls on here are great at answering questions. I had to ask someone to translate all the abbreviations when I first came on as I didnt have a clue what anyone was talking about!!

Hey guys and thanx for your replys :)

I haven't een on for a couple of days as we've been doing some decorating so been busy with that (suppose is taken my mind off ttc).

Thankyou louise for your reply,very helpful!
I have been keeping track of af and will continue too.

As I explained I was just going by when I had my first af after the coil which meant I was due 8th dec,I had what I thought was af on the 7th dec :(
Anyway it only lasted 2days and I today I just have browny discharge (sorry tmi ) only when wiping.

Perhaps its just my cycle getting back to normal and may have another af during the coming month.

Any advice girls??

Not very good as how am I going to no when I ovulate??

plssss help ladies
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back