some help needed

Tori

Reaction score
Helllloooooo all :wave:

How are we all? Good bank holiday weekend??

Just seen Steff's post on fathers day n it got me thinking. . . . What the hell do i get rob from Leah???

Nothing big but i feel i should get him sumthing, dont you?? :think:

Any ideas would b great :D

get him a card and some chocolates or socks or a tie or something simple like that :hug:

well i had bought him a couple of bits and a card, but after this weekend he can kiss my arse. he can see his daughter for his *whole hour* visit and thats it!

rob isnt even seeing leah, but i thought i should take her to see him for abit. mayb i'l just get him a card n a little sumthing then - dunno what that little sumthing will be but hey :think:

i wonder if they do cards "to my sperm donor, who didnt even chuffin do that properly, yet who likes to call himself a "father" :think:

lol :D

lozzijane said:
i wonder if they do cards "to my sperm donor, who didnt even chuffin do that properly, yet who likes to call himself a "father" :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
They should make them :lol:

i would say just a card hun from leah, if that was me that would be all id send.

Hope your well hun! :hug: :hug:

Yea hun im fine thanks, im kinda, fingers crossed moving on - althou i have said that before n we all know what happened there LOL.

hey young lady so positive thinking please from you, otherwise il be down there knocking some sense in to you! Here or on phone if you need me like iv always said.

P.s- thanks for text earlier appreciate that. :hug:

Ok back to the topic now whoops :shock:

lol yeah, could start a whole new thread couldnt we :shock: :rotfl:

Tori said:
Helllloooooo all :wave:

How are we all? Good bank holiday weekend??

Just seen Steff's post on fathers day n it got me thinking. . . . What the hell do i get rob from Leah???

Nothing big but i feel i should get him sumthing, dont you?? :think:

Any ideas would b great :D

i don;'t think you should get him anything.
leah can get him something if she wants when she gets older and understands. She'll be able to make him a card at school etc.
You have enough to think of without buying that barsteward pressies :lol:

shall we do that the most weirest stuff anyone can talk about in a short time hey? :hug:

tooo bloody right budge but unfortuatly (sp) im really nice n id feel so bad n guilty for not gettin him nething :oops: damn me!!! lol

well as i play both mummy and daddy roles i shall be buying myself some thorntons chocs

awwwww, well im gunna have to buy my own bday card from leah lol cos im sure rob wont remember

OMG whens fathers day. I'd complety forgot about it! I just live in my own little world sometimes. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back