Some good news for me

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well went to my midwife this afternoon for routine check and she genarally asked how i was, so i told her about all this back ache and period pains etc i was having over the last few days.

So she gave me an internal- i am 1cm dilated, my cervix is really soft and is only 1cm thick, so it has started thinning as well.
While she was in there she gave me a sweep and told me she could feel the baby's head!! ah bless and put it was ceph-3???????? (haven't a clue)

So things are on the right track and she told me doesn't think i will need the appointment next week but booked one just in case

Also she is the midwife who delivered Amy and as of tomorrow she is on delivery suite for 2 weeks, so she will no doubt deliver this baby, i am sooooo pleased. :D :D :D :D

Soooo pleased for you hun!!

I think I am more keen for you to go into labour than me as I know how keen you are for it to happen.

The race is on then - you or Layla?!?

Love to you both xx

That's great news hun.. Is LO still back to back? :wink:

Layla will be before me, she will definately have bubby by tuesday, i could still have till the29th, but the only good thing is that i know the pains have been doing something so they won't get me down as much now.

Tonight agenda:-

Sex
Hot bath
Sex
Sleep!!

Lol :lol:

Baby is back to side so it has turned slightly but not much as she can still see the dip i have in the middle of my stomach when i lie down it will still have the same effect as back labour, all in the back with tightenings in the front.

Hello

Thats good news. pretty much what my doc told me on Monday and made an appointment for this Monday just in case, which is coming up quite fast now, so i htink i might just make taht appointment.
Well were due on the same day so hopefully one of us goes in!!!!
Katrina

yay! hopefully wont be long then!

how long have you been getting period pain for now?

ohhhh good luck :D thats great news. hopefully i wont be that far behind you and layla..... if s/he hasnt arrived by my due date of 18th jan. im booked in for the 25th so i only have 2 wks left max. cant wait. i have had a really crappy day today so the sooner the better for me.

again good luck
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i have been niggling all night, plus this may be too much info but i have had a case of the runs (that is a sign isn't it?!)
I keep getting the odd sharp pain in my back and my stomach is tightening with mild period pains.

I am not getting my hopes up yet as i know about false starts but it seems a little more realistic than before.
I am going to try set of cuddles No2 in a minute before i go to sleep and hope to wake up wet or in pain.

Just thought i'd put an update on, but no doubt will be posting with no change in the morning! :D :D

ooooooh how exciting it must be to get to this stage

Good Luck!

L x

Went to midwife this week and she said not much was happening!!! I have another appointment for 27th January and they have promised not to let it run into February so ....fingers crossed. Does the hot bath help?? Cuddles don't seem to be working!!! Nor does the raspberry leaf tea????? Very hot chili tonight for tea....willing to try anything!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back