stomach ache

piglets

Reaction score
Im waiting for my period to start (sorry i dont understand most of your abbreviations yet!!) i *THINK* i was due to come on fri just gone because i put it on a fertility app on my iphone when i last bled and it says im due fri....but i thought id had a little bleed imbetween but i cant find anywhere i marked it so not sure if i dreamt that one lol!! Anyway my periods are all over the place atm (explained in my intro thread if interested) so im not 100% im even due this weekend as my cycle might not be normal yet anyway. Sorry for rambling on but my heads all over the place atm!! So since Thurs ive had the feeling im going to come on and usually once i get that stomachey ache feeling i tend to come on that same day (usually with the next bm-i know i know really tmi sorry!!!) but i still havent come on and the stomach ache is still there, no worse and no better. Ive been REALLY hungry lately but then i can go through stages like that anyway lol!! Im being very clumsy, broke 3 things in one day on fri :shock: havent noticed any symptoms really only my lower stomach feeling funny and a bit annoyed when somethings touching it. Oh ive done tests and nothing was there not pregnant. Dont really know 100% when i should be testing though because like i said im not sure if this was my due date but is the fact ive got bellyache sign enough that im not preg? Anyone ever get the bellyache and still found they were preg?

I had belly aches when i was pregnant with DD (daugther) somethimes one can experience cramps during implatation. Good luck hun fx xx

Thanx So there is still hope then?!! When would you suggest re-testing if im not sure wether i should be due now or not although it seems like i mustve been due if ive got the bellyache too...oh idk!! Its crazy all this isnt it?!

If your normally regular maybe wait a few days as sometimes ov happens later than we expected. Some people don't get their bfp until a week after their af was due. Good luck hun xx

Thanks hun, im not really back to a normal cycle yet after coming off implanon and depo so not sure but i have only tested once with first morning wee and that was Thurs so i might test again this week. Are cheap tests just as sensitive? I think the one i have says its 15 (whatever it is they read it in) in sensitivity if that helps (if you even get what i mean lol!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back