Some advice...

Rachiexo

Reaction score
I know there is probably heaps of posts like this but I was looking for direct replies... Sorry if this is annoying I have never joined up to a forum before :oooo:

So, my periods are around the same date every month, I came off my implant about 2 years ago as I didn't feel it was agreeing with me and just felt healthier about myself not being on anything, and since then me and my partner have just been "careful" :whistle: but maybe getting a little less careful and just in a bid that if it happens its ment to be!

Anyway, I have missed my period this month, I don't know the ins and outs about my cycle as I've never felt like I had to, I just know it comes between the 26-28th every month! This month it's not came at all, meaning it is about 5 days late... Minimum. I have taken 3 different brands of pregnancy tests on different days and they have been negative.

I work nightshift and trying to find a time when I haven't drank a lot of water/coffee is pretty hard :shock:

But surely the higher brand tests would detect it by now? If I was.

The only symptoms I can think of is my hunger has gotten out of control, about an hour after I eat I feel so hungry that I feel a bit dizzy and sick until I eat again.

Also I have been getting this weird feeling in my tummy, it's not where you would get period pains it's about around my belly button, feels a bit like a pulling or tensing in feeling, it's not sore it's just uncomfortable! Has anyone experienced this?

Although we haven't been actively trying every negative test seems a little more disappointing, especially to my partner who has been wanting a baby for a couple of years now.

Can anyone shed light on this? Could I be pregnant? Am I just over thinking things? Has anyone been through anything similar?

Thanks a lot for any help you might give, in advance! I appreciate it! :kiss:

Last edited:
Have you tested with your first morning wee? thats normally the best time to test. If you're really insure go to the doctors. They can send a sample away to be tested. Thats what they had to do for me.
As for symptoms, i was convinced i was pregnant this month cos i had similar symptoms to you but then my period came. Everyones different and every pregnancy it different. Everyone says about having sore boobs, I carried my baby for 27weeks and never had sore boobs.
Not sure that helps really but didn't want to read and run lol
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back