Some advice please...

Chazabell

Reaction score
Had my FSH, LH etc bloods tok on Friday. Nurse struggled to get a vein in my left arm, so tried my right arm. As soon as she put the needle in my wrist felt like it was burning. I told her this and she said she must have caught my nerve so went back to my left arm.Instantly my wrist looked a 'little' inflamed and felt numb like id had a local in there.

A few hours later some of the feeling came back, but still dont have 100% sesnation back. And now when i stretch my arm out my wrist absolutly raggs. Feels like burning hot needles in my wrist. When you press down where she entered my arm my wrist hurts.

Im booked in to docs on fri morning to get it checked, but wondered if anyone else had experienced this.

It hurts :( xx

ooooooooo that sounds horrible! God i hope it gets better! I've never experienced that , i've had the 'can't find a vein' and they went in and out so many times in each arm i had to lie down! but that sounds nasty! x

It is nasty, im in Docs on fri, im gonna complain :( its gonna hurt when i swim on holiday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back