Any ideas??

Emmamb

Reaction score
Not sure of this is pg related or not but really puzzled as to what's wrong wiv my arm. I woke up and thought 'god my arm hurts' like ive Been liftin weights at the gym but between my elbow and wrist. Any way,wen I looked at my arm I've got a blemish about the size of a coaster in the area were it's painful,it's red/purple in colour and is slowly fadin. Just wondered if any1 else has had this or knows wot it can b,I really don't fancy makin a docs appt cos itl have disappeared by the time I get there...it's happened a few times now,although not every day xxxx

Last edited:
No idea, sorry. Can you call your midwife? Or does your doctor do any phone appointments? Hope you're ok x

Na my doctor doesn't do anythin like that,I'd b lucky 2 get any sort of appt today unless it was urgent and mw is only in clinic on a Monday so would have to ring the antenatal clinic at the hospital which is 20 miles away! xx

Don't you have a community midwives office? There should be a number in the back of your notes I think. They don't need to be in clinic for you to call x

Il have a look if it gets any worse,rash seems to b fadin at the mo xx

It sounds like carpal tunnel syndrome, apart from the blemish. Go to your doctor and they will prescribe you an immfalmotory gel to begin with, if that doesnt help it will then be cortoson injections.

iv just been diagnosed with carpel tunnel and having a splint fitted gogle it an see if your symptoms fit hun and if you had rash more than once take a pic of it while it still showing and take that to drs but def get checked x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back