• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some advice please ladies....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Good evening....

I'm just wondering if anyone has had similar after miscarriage....

It started on the 4th March and the bleeding stopped completely a week ago yesterday..Had my re scan on Monday just gone which confirmed that all was okay and I was discharged

Since Wednesday I have been experiencing what I can only describe as ovulation twinges and strecthing feelings very similar to that i felt when i got my BFP. In fact...it's really quite cruel because it feels exactly the same as those first odd feelings and twinges when i was about 4/5 weeks pregnant....

I would have said on Wednesday I was going to ovulate, but have had completey negative opks and the twinges are still going on 3 days later....Not painful but just there..also feel a bit bloated

Any ideas? anyone had similar sensations and things going on just after a mc?

I had the same symptoms as you with the feeling that I was ov and this week in fact the symptoms were so similar to when I was pregnant that I had almost convinced myself that I may actually have been pregnant again! Obviously until I bled again today! Or started my af whatever this is!

Im really thinking now that all is going to be a mystery for a while Samsgirl!

thanks petal...

yes i did a hpt yesterday i was so convinced!!!

Looks like i am starting to get a surge this morning....there is now a faint line on the opk......the pain has also gone for the moment....so maybe it was just my ovary getting ready and the follicles and stuff getting ready to release...just took longer than normal cos of the mc.....so hoping the line gets darker and i get my surge. at least then i will know where i am..xx

Hope to see you with a BFP very soon hun, got my fingers crossed for you xxx

thanks petal....not ttc til may...so watch this pace on the 31st may :) xx

I had exactly the same after my miscarriage and after having Ethan too honey. Xxx

I had the same after my Missed misscaridge , it is so simular and I almost convinced myself I had fallen preg straightaway, hang in there, good luck when your ready X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back