Some advice.....again

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I finally stopped bleeding last week after my MC and got my BFN on HPT on Friday. I have today however started bleeding again quite heavy I suppose it looks like a normal period. Could this be my period I was expecting it would take 4-6 weeks. Can you bleed right through to your next AF following a MC? I'm worried incase it's still bleeding from the loss if so should I be worried? Sorry lots of questions here I just don't really know what's going on. I suppose I should make an appointment with my GP.

Thanks
PP xxx

Hey there

When did you mc start and How long was your bleed initially? I was told by the nurse that some people can bleed straight through!

I guess it depends on how long its been since the mc an I your af is now due - I would make the app just to be in the safe side anyway

Xxx

It started around 6 weeks ago but didn't actually miscarry until a few weeks later and it felt like it took ages to get my bfn. I'm going to make an appointment with the GP. Oh and I Dtd when the bleeding stopped so not sure if that has upset things inside again but wouldn't expect it to just as heavy as this. It's very frustrating.

How are thing with yourself?

Xxx

I would guess that its your af that's arrived in that case then! I hope that's what it is rather than related to mc so at least you will be back to your normal cycle then

I'm okay thank you - I wa lucky in that I havnt bled for over a week now! I've been temping but not using opks- my temps have been up the last 2 days so hoping that another rise tomorrow will mean I ov'd!

Crap time isn't it but hopefully we will get our bfps soon xxx

I would agree based on it being 6 weeks ago, think it's your now normal af arriving - which is great so you can get cycle back to normal and ttc again

wishing you loads of luck XX

I read that you need to have at least 3 weeks of not bleeding first to class this as AF, but I guess there can be exceptions?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back