some advice again ladies please. xx

leannesxb

Reaction score
AJ is starting to get better slowly as you all know but he still screams himself horse in his buggy or in the car!!!!!! Every single journey is a scream from start to finish. I have tried talking to him, singing, etc but he still screams at the top of his lungs till he foams at the mouth and goes burgundy (not the best look!!).

Any advice ladies?

Does he sit ok in a bouncer hun? Could it be that's he's scrunched up?

Can he see out or has something to look at? Harrison hated being in his pram but loves his pushchair as he can see out??
xxx

won't sit in the bouncy chair, musical swing, car seat or buggy but loves sitting on your lap upright or scrunched up if I lean him on my bent knees!! Hes got toys to play with.

Does your LO have reflux? I cant mind if she does for defo or u just suspected it?

I was gona say LO's with reflux dont really like being in car seats/buggies/walkers ect. Its sore for their tummies & can make reflux worse.

Either lie flat position on buggy or straight upright (not at an angle) should help. When we got a highchair it helped because they sit straight in that

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
yeh he has silent reflux but is gradually getting better with it and can tollerate things for a little longer than before. I think maybe because of his problems he has seperation anxiety which doesn't help.

Today I thought I had cracked it cos I moved the seat to the passenger seat, put on his lullaby cd and laid the seat a bit lower. He slept after a little winge for the journey to my aunties. Yay I thought this is it but alas he cried and screamed all the way to get my son from school and all the way home. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back