So worried

Ehayes

Reaction score
So I found out I’m pregnant 5 days before af and have tested all the way up till when she’s due today, tested just now but when I wiped it was pink, I’ve had cramping too, I’m so worried this is the start of a mc again 😔😔

Aw hun, u must be so worried. I have my fingers crossed that everything will be okay for you. It is common to bleed in early pregnancy and have cramps, so don’t lose hope. keep us updated. Sending u hugs and lots of sticky baby dust xx

Ive had the same, and nothing I say will make you feel any better. I know.

But try not freak out - it has happened to so many of us in this group - we are all here for you xx

Thanks girls, I must of used over 15 tests since I found out, I just can’t help myself, even though I know there’s nothing I can do if I lose this one, I wish I had strong symptoms, morning sickness etc, it’s just a waiting game I guess, waiting for the scan date to come through but it’s going to be in 2 weeks as I’m only 4weeks 2 days xxx

No more bleeding but still cramps, I’m still testing almost everyday, I’m guessing I will until I can my scan date through, I wish I could just relax and enjoy it but I can’t ��

aw hun pregnancy after a MC is hard, i am struggling myself to take all the joy i can from mine as i am still in the frame of mind that i wont get to see this through!

As hard as it is try to keep your chin up, do as much as you can to distract yourself. Bleeding around the time your period was due is pretty normal, i have just had a bit of brown discharge/old blood at 8 weeks but its actually when i would have been due and it can be a breakthrough bleed?

Still not what you want to see though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back