Is it time to start trying again?

raxx

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Hello Ladies – I’ve just dragged myself over here from Tri 1. First of all, sorry for all your losses, and I hope you are all recovering well.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I MC’d recently at 9 weeks – bled from 10th to 18th August, with heaviest on 17th. Scan showed that everything is gone, with some residual blood which should clear at next AF. I am desperate to start trying again asap – gives me something to focus on and distract me from the past. I was going wait for the first natural cycle, but now I think I’m not even going to bother. Wise decision? Or do you think I’m being too rash?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I did the hospital-issue pregnancy test today, which showed a very very very very very faint positive line, so it looks like the hormones are not yet totally gone. So my question is – should I wait for a 100% negative result, or should I go ahead and start trying?[/FONT]

well you are not going to be pregnant right away anyway if you have a faint pregnancy test so you dont have to worry about it really.

i chose to wait at least 1 cycle to let the hormones go all back to normal and give me a better change to sustain a next pregnancy. but thats my personal only opinion. (also the doctors all adviced me to wait 1 month)

Hi hun, i lost mine in may then waited till i finished bleeding then started trying, I had my af in july then found out i was preg, here i am 8 weeks later. Good luck, one piece of advice, just let things happen naturally xxx

hiya i am in exactly the same boat i started miscarrying on the 9th august have still got the slightest brown discharge but preg test comes back negative me and my partner are trying already dont no if its to soon either but whats ment to be is ment to be and we are so ready to start a family as that was my first pregnancy
all the best and hopefully we will conceive very soon :)

last year i was still bleeding in october after my miscarriage and i didnt have a period until the beginning of december for a week. i didnt think about getting pregnant again or anything but i found out i was pg again in January. try when u want x x

Hun I would go with the above and let what will be, be and go for it whenever you feel ready. FIngers crossed for you! xx

Thanks ladies - i decided not to wait - and letting nature take its course.

I find that this hope for a next BFP just helps me focus abit more and not dwell on the m/c

I would do what feels right after my third mc OH ad I decided to wait for a few cycles due to discovering I had graves disease and I was very depresses! However I got pregnant after 1 cycle and am now 23 weeks with a little boy! It has been so hard tho I have been anxious and a wreck! Thankfully my doctor is fabulous and has supported me alot! Xxx good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back