So....What's for dinner?

Bleugh to the pizza talk. Unless it's cheese free!!

Do you have a YouTube account called umbumgo by any chance? Was watching some baby videos and the uploaded was called that

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

there's no bum in it hun...it's UNBONGO like the 80s drink, because we own a Mazda Bongo (camper van), and no youtube acct :)

exactly cosmic girl! (showing my age I think) ;-)

I have to say I don't know...Never drank it myself! Loved the advert though.

fish finger buttieeeessss!! nom nom

Tonight I had tuna quiche with new potatoes and baked beans. It's my most favourite thing that my mum makes :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

I had a mighty meaty pasta which is a kids meal from Marks and Spencer. Nomnomnom!
Just munching on a banana in bed now!

Tonight was more healthy had chicken escalope with new potatoes carrots mange tout and sweetcorn .followed by slice of vienetta with chopped strawberries yummy and to be extra good (last week I ate mostly rubbish) iv made up a salad and have fruit and jelly for lunch xx

Think we will getsome chinese food tonight ive been in the mood for bbq ribs all day but they are soooooo messy

Trying to be on my best behaviour today as I have my glucose test tomorrow! But so far I've had jam on toast (4 slices) oops... and some super noodles.

healthy food is crap!

going to have a salad or a spud for tea... something boring lol and lots of water!

Last edited:
Had two bananas and two weetabix this morning.
I'm eating a ham bagel for lunch. A yummy seeded one.
Pulled pork rolls for dinner as got some reduced in asda. Nomnomnom!

And snacks this afternoon while studying I'm sure!
FOOOOOOOOOOD I love it!

I've been so bad today,went to Chinese restuarant with my friend for lunch but omg it was yummy xx

Cheese and bacon potato bake! Yum! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back