So....What's for dinner?

umbongo

Reaction score
As predicted a food thread!

We had homemade fish and chips with peas. Breadcrumbed fish in oven but naughty real chips done in fat fryer. Triple cooked!

Oh my days it was delicious! Garlic mayonnaise set it off perfectly!!

What did you have? Xx

Nothing yet! Need some inspiration..
Mega hungry but no food in.. Can see it being a takeout..
But unsure what lol xx

Woooopp!!! Good thread!!! :D

We're having papa johns pizza!!! Yum ;) xx

Tapatalking. X

Woooopp!!! Good thread!!! :D

We're having papa johns pizza!!! Yum ;) xx

Tapatalking. X

Oh Papa Johns is so yummy!
They closed the one down next to us though :(
Cause they weren't getting enough business!
I was very upset haha x

I've been craving a Chinese for weeks so promised myself one after my exam on 12th. :)

Homemade cheeseburgers just had them and cheesecake to follow.

I want a pizza now too! X

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

I ended up having pizza three slices plus salad was nice n I followed it up with a scoop of ice cream yum! Feeling fat n bloated tho happy and content haha x

Bleugh to the pizza talk. Unless it's cheese free!!

Made a really crap mince pie! I hardly had any, hubby will eat anything

Now that I'm at my mum and dad's I will be eating a lot of weird things because they like to combine random things! Tonight we had toad in the hole with salad. Yep, that's right, no mash, no gravy, no veg. Just salad.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

Bleugh to the pizza talk. Unless it's cheese free!!

Do you have a YouTube account called umbumgo by any chance? Was watching some baby videos and the uploaded was called that

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Bex!!!! I've missed coming on and reading ur food threads! Reminds me when u helped me got through my hospital stay when I was having jack!! I had McDonald's for tea tonight btw xxx

Now that I'm at my mum and dad's I will be eating a lot of weird things because they like to combine random things! Tonight we had toad in the hole with salad. Yep, that's right, no mash, no gravy, no veg. Just salad.

Huh?!? Lol why!! This is so strange!!! Xx

Tapatalking. X

I had enchiladas and nachos with loadsa cheeeeeese mmm well sort of gone off me food atm so only had one, the other half had 4! was feeling a bit sorry for myself bout not having any appetite so made up for it with some ben & jerry's karma sutra ice cream :) yum yum xx

I know! I don't like to say anything though because I don't want to offend them! The other day we had spaghetti bolognaise with broccoli on the side!

I know! I don't like to say anything though because I don't want to offend them! The other day we had spaghetti bolognaise with broccoli on the side!

sounds like the kind of thing I'd do, I love salad with random things. including gravy...and I would LOVE broccoli with spaghetti bolognese, I usually serve it with mine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back