So..we have discussed names..

mrswoody

Reaction score
and here are the ones we like the most. We are the most indecisive people around so very proud that we have managed to agree on a few :D

Boys
Perry (after my brother)
Joseph
Jaxon
Samson (shortened to Sam if we used as a first name)

Combinations of these would be Perry Samson, Jaxon Perry and Perry Joseph

Girls
Lucy (my 6yr old sister loves this name too)
Isla
Orla
Saiorse

No middle names as yet for a little bundle of pink.

:dance:

I love love love Jaxon Perry. It sounds great and it's really different too! For the girls I love the name Lucy and it would be on my list as my great great grandmother was called Lucy but OH doesn't like it :(

Jaxon Perry is a gorgeous name!! Isla and lucy are both beautiful names too!! Good choices :)

Great names! Our daughter is Lucy Grace if that's any help with the middle name search x

Ah thankyou ladies :) Jaxon seems to becoming popular and more common but Perry is unusual and I honestly have never met another one bar my lil brother of course :)
Glad to have some feedback on these it's such a hard decision!

Love them all! Especially Perry, Isla and Lucy! Not the biggest fan of Jaxon, but only because it is so popular.

Love Jaxon and love love love Isla x

Lucy seems to be a popular girls name which I don't mind :) I like how hubby first suggested it and when I asked my youngest sister who is 6 what names she liked Lucy was the one she choose so I reckon se would be made up if we had it :)

I love Isla but OH doesn't so we've not go that on our list.

I like Jaxon but not the spelling :shock: I prefer it spelt Jackson!

Lucy is cute too and I prefer Perry for a girl than a boy.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I had Jaxon on my list then it become really popular in the small town I live in with 3 being born within the first 12 weeks of my pregnancy. So we went with dexter.

I love Lucy. It's pretty xx

Thank you I've not met a Jaxon.. Maybe I should call the local nursery!hehe
Thinking of Perry Jaxon now...such a hard choice! Bah

Nat.. Tell your OH he has no taste :p Isla is a beautiful name hehe :) My oh just stews his face up and my suggestions so I know it's a no! Lol

To be honest - if OH had loved Jaxon as much as me we would have picked that regardless if there was one living next door. But he preferred Dexter and it went better with his name.

All pointless now although I do think I will keep the boys name just incase! xx

Perry is cute - I once knew a boy called Perry. his mum and my mum went to parentcraft together then they moved down south.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back