So upset and angry!!!!

Elen123

Reaction score
Well af showed her ugly face today,I was gutted but thought oh well next month.

Told dh I was a bit upset and his reply was. Well you need to quit saying your tired and just have more sex (I work 6 12hour shift a week,he doesn't work!!) anyways he went on to say you need to stop panicking and beeing in a mood every month af shows. I then went on to say I might make an appointment with the gp as its been around a year, his reply, do things your way that's your answer to everything.

I got really upset (obviously hormonal) and he just said why are you crying, you can't always get things when you want them,told me to quit it and walked out!!

I might be over reacting but he just upset me a bit,especially as 4 of my closest friends have announced their pregnant xx

oh hun :hugs: men just dont get it, i have been at it for 3 years and i get in a right state sometimes!!!

why not so what i am doing this month and take a break, remember why you used to have sex with oh before it was all about making a baby xxxxxxxxx big hugs

Thanx Hun. Think I'd find it hard to take a brake from it as I'm like clockwork and would know when I'm ovulating and due af! So would probably try and control it even when I didn't want 2! Ha. Do you think a visit to the gp is daft after a year? Xx

It took me 2 years to conceive. I decided in November last year I wasn't going to have children and stopped thinking about it every month. Went for a promotion at work, had been there 6 weeks and fell pregnant in January!!! It really does help if you try and relax about it xx

no not at all hun, why dont you go and have your 21 day bloods done so you know all your hormone levels are ok? and a sperm analysis? they are the basics of fertility testing and is not invasive or anything?

im not eligable for anything really as i was pregnant in sept but lost it and they count that as my last pregnancy :roll:

but go to gp, maybe it will clear your mind a little

i am NTNP this cycle and the next few but like you i KNOW when i ov anyways so it just saves me on pee sticks and pee pots lol!

Really finding it hard 2 relax about it :( he really doesn't get it, my dh has already got a 6yr old and he keeps telling me with his ex it only ook them 2 month to conceived it was fun and not all regimented blah blah blah,........ Makes me feel likes shit!!!

:shock: he is being a right dick end! tell him to shut the fuck up, his ex was LUCKY!

There's no need for him to be saying that... Do u really want a baby with a person who is making u feel like that Hun? Xx

His ex wasn't lucky she's a slag!! She's got 6 kids with 6 different dads!! I know :( I just feel that if I got pregnant then he'd be really pleased because he is really good with kids he's just making it difficult!

naww dont be so hard on yourself hun its a complicated business and when ttc you only have a 20% chnave at the MOST of catching the egg xxx

there is nothing wrong with me medically, its just taking its sweet ass time!

dont let your oh get you down sweety :roll: Men!!

Thanx ladies :) right lets crack on with the next cycle :)

Thanx for the rant :) xx

Just want to say good luck elen! I find it impossible to relax too. Fingers crossed you'll get your bfp soon Hun xx

Thanx rednursie :) I've booked in at the doctors next week so we'll see what they say xx

Hi Elen,

:hugs:and all the messages are right men just dont get it!

AF get me yesterday and feeling realy rubbish - ive been hit with "what if" questions and thoughts going through my head not good!

I have just been to the doctor and just had 21 day bloods and oh is have SA done in July so waiting for results which i am find just as hard as two week wait!

xx

Argh men! Think you did the right thing booking in with the doc x

Hi Elen, af just got me too so i'm with you in terms of the 'on with the next cycle' :)

Men just don't get it do they? I sit around looking and feeling miserable as soon as I know the witch is on the way, OH seems totally unfazed! Then comes the nypho phase which I always thought he'd love but he doesn't seem to bothered!

Ahhhh men!!! Lol

Good luck with the drs hun.

Good luck at the docs hun, ive been ttc for over a yr too and wen af got me mon i was so devestated but oh doesnt seem to be. I think its just men they are feeling it inside but wont let on.

Michelle. x

I think blokes find it difficult sometimes. They r just unable communicate properly at times. Guys also don't like feeling helpless and this is one thing he can't help.

Agree he's insensitive but maybe he just can't deal with it. Equally he could just be a selfish!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Hi elen just read you're post! Outraged that you're OH is being so mean to you!!!!
Don't want to insult you're man but he's being a complete prick!

It's not you're fault that a. You haven't got pregnant yet and b. You feel upset and emotional when AF arrives and disappointment gets the better of you.

Please, please don't listen to him and next time he acts like that tell him to f**k off and you walk out!

Wishing you hundreds of baby dust for this cycle x j

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back