Hi all!

So_hopeful81

Reaction score
Hi, at 15 weeks I finally feel able to accept I am
Allowed to chat in tri 2!!!!

I'm still waiting to start to feel full of energy. Please someone tell me that happens soon!!!????

Hope everyone else is well!
Lots of love xxx

Welcome to tri 2 :wave:

I get bursts of energy which is gone by early evening so not much help there I'm afraid!

How did ur cvs go? When do u get ur results? Been lookin for them in tri 1 xx :hug:

Welcome! Ul love tri 2 and hopefully the energy surge will still come, I get occasional bursts but very few and far between! Xx

Welcome to tri2 when you find the energy send it my way ! Lol

Just read your other thread congratulations on being team pink and being a special mommy. My sis is 17 with ds - typical teenager too!! Lol x

I got my CVS results on Friday evening. I was told that my baby has got Downs syndrome. I am stunned that I am not finding it a problem to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I do have some moments when I think that my poor little girl may suffer at times. Then I remember that I have no guarantees that my 4 year old who ha a normal chromosome count could at some point get I'll. Obviously I hope and pray this will never happen, but I feel exactly the same about my umborn daughter.

Thank you for the support ... It's so lovely to know I have people to chat to. Xxxx

Hi hun, I am sorry to hear that your little one has problems, I'm glad you seem to be very accepting of the news and will be able to cope with the differences that this condition could bring, I think that children with downs are so loving and a joy to know, and many go on to live independent and normal lives, with the support that's available these days I'm sure she will be just fine, xxx

so glad to see you in tri2 hun. Sorry again for your news but i have no doubt you will cope amazingly.

How are you feeling now? hope the tri1 symptoms are easing off and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy :) xxxx

I know this will sound out of place but ds kids aren't necessarily very loving etc they are like other kids if they want the hugs etc they will have them but if they don't then they will let you know.

We always look at the fact it takes a certain parent to accept a child with any special need.

My sister is 17 until the age of 14 she was in mainstream school then moved as she would benefit a school who taught her life skills not gcse's she's now in 6th form, works one day a week for experience, goes out to mainstream schools to help out with things. She has a boyfriend and is like most stroppy teenagers always on Facebook or txting someone.

Sorry I've rambled on a bit x

Glad u r coping with the news. A gorgeous baby girl too! Congrats hun xx

congrats on team pink!! Your baby girl is going to be gorgeous :) welcome to tri 2:) xx

Welcome to tri two -- its in need of more team pinks i think lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back