So Overwhelmed...

dannii87

Reaction score
There are a fair few members on here who do such small things like a PM to let me know they're thinking of me, but it really means the world to me... I always feel so overwhelmed. Like my post about single figures, the fact so many of you just took the time to say congratulations always means so much to me it really does...

I don't know why I'm saying all this, I just want you all to know that there are so many special members on this forum who are so supportive, so kind and so thoughtful.

Everytime I post something, like in Ask A Mum, Tri3, Adult etc, I always get such lovely and supportive replies like "you can do it" or "good luck" or something like that. I always feel really appreciative when someone goes into detail with their reply & really goes in depth with their answer. At the same time, even just a cheering smiley makes me smile!

:hug: Corr I frickin' LOVE you lot :hug: xx

...And yes, I am expecting some bloody hefty and lengthy, in depth and thoughtful replies to this...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: xx

Ummmm...*thinks up lengthy and indepth reply*

Ermmmmm......

Love you too??

:hug: :hug:

You are a little ray of sunshine and your daughter's a lucky little lady, you're a great gift to PF :hug:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I won't get too deep but i have been through some stuff in the last year and a half where i couldn't really talk to anyone close to me as i found it too hard to get my feelings out and they were too close to me to be objective/i didn't want to feel like a burden to my "real life" friends by phoning them lots etc.. i don't know what i would have done without the
girls on here to rant to/vent and get some much needed encouraging words for reassurance and validation of my feelings. As well as the benefit of hearing others similar experiences etc...so yeah i agree with everything you just wrote Dannii!

sorry i did get a bit deep oops love ya all girls :hug: :hug: :hug:

and also Dannii you are a star..such a nice girl, you always have the same kind words and support for others! :hug:

^^^What Redshoes said^^^

:rotfl:

On a more serious note though I do think you're lovely and always make an effort to reply to threads etc, even if only to offer words of encouragment.

Just think, a few days and you'll holding your little one!! I get so excited for you all!!

Awww Danni :hug: as we say in this neck of the woods...

youm's gurt lush moy loverly :D a total ray of sunshine as someone else has already said :)

I've had a lot of love from this site and am so glad to be a member here - real sense of sisterhood :D

Lots of love to you all xxxxx

:D :D Awww, we love you too ya dozey old scrubber :rotfl:

(plzzz dont be offended last i heard you were still on your cleaning bender lol )

:talkhand: well, after seeing how gorgeous you were at the London Meet I was thinking "RIGHTO.... not talking to her anymore...."...... but you're too lovely so I do. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wake up every morning wondering if there's going to be a "Dannii's in labour" thread! :shhh:

Jade&Evie said:
I wake up every morning wondering if there's going to be a "Dannii's in labour" thread! :shhh:

Aww!

You just seem such a nice person, Dannii :). I think you make an effort with others and you're always remembering other people's milestones and so on.

Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I dont post very often but when I do the support is great from you guys including you Dannii

:D

Some of those replies have cracked me up!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Aww thank you ladies!! This is like a "PF Appreciation Thread" lol!!

Love you all :D You've all been so great to me since I joined. When Gray left, I honestly pictured a very lonely pregnancy (still happy, but just lonely) but I really don't feel like that! Everyone's so lovely and always willing to offer advice and support.

:hug: Thanks again girls! xx

Dannii...

You have always replied to my posts, and always been sooo supportive with me and been there...

and i'm sure alot of people can say same.. So thats prob why everyones so nice bk, :)

without this forum i'd have been sooo lost and clueless to pregnancy...

but its helped me through each day, and Danni your one of the main girlies who's helped that :) i can always guarentee a reply from you.. xx

:hug: :hug: :hug:
You're a sweetheart! I'm always popping in here to see how you are, and i can't wait to see little Evie!!!

And meeting you in London and seeing how great you looked with your bump made me want my bump back! haha!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww dannii - bless you hun! :D

i love reading your posts and you always reply to mine saying lovely/helpful things - i dont think this forum would be the same without you!

i have only just noticed you have 8 days left :shock: i cant beleive that - its gone so quick!!

cant wait for the 'danni's labour thread'

:cheer:

mwah xxxx

Aww this forum makes me all emotional ... in a good way :D

I think you are one of the most supportive members on PF Dannii :hug: No wonder people take the time to answer your questions and share your milestones :hug: Because you're always there for everyone else :cheer:

your so sweet - youve always answered my questions. it will be a happy day for you when Evie is born but a sad day for us in 3rd tri when you leave :(
you'd better stay around!!

Aww thats so sweet! But its what were here for hun :hug:
Your such a lovely person and always take time to help people out you deserve to get something back. I'm just waiting for your labour thread now! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back