Feeling Overwhelmed!

****poke****

Oi! Lady! We have Steelgoddess, Claireyfairy, MagicMarkers, Laurajamesnbaby, Mildly, Mandspice, Heidilu, MissSara........loooots of us left!!!!

Mind you I think whats got me is that Miss.Monroe has popped! I cant quite believe that yet makes it feel so soon! But theres so many people here we just have to wait our turn :D we will all pop one day then all be in the "ask a mum" section being all cleaver and knowledgeable! :rotfl:

Before you know it Danniii you'll be joining the baby and toddler section and will get to know a whole lot of new people. We are all nice :wave:

Plus I bet when your LO is born you won't first have as much time to be on the forum... Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy journey.

Oooooooo!!! :doh: Not had baby I dont know ahhhh fook like shes having it!!!!!!! I dunno if shes here yet aahhhhhhh what have sed now people think shes had it I dont know! haha! Noooo nobody has said she has popped popped but she was in labour last time i heard haha I call that popping!

nickilubs said:
****poke****

Oi! Lady! We have Steelgoddess, Claireyfairy, MagicMarkers, Laurajamesnbaby, Mildly, Mandspice, Heidilu........loooots of us left!!!!

Mind you I think whats got me is that Miss.Monroe has popped! I cant quite believe that yet makes it feel so soon! But theres so many people here we just have to wait our turn :D we will all pop one day then all be in the "ask a mum" section being all cleaver and knowledgeable! :rotfl:

:( and what about me. i'm left.
i feel left out now ...... lol

lol still a good gang of us bringing up the rear, least you know youll defs pop before me :D :D
I cant believe miss.monroes 10cms dilated either !!!! Sooo excited for her and sophs and im dyyyyying to see pics of that lil stunner !!!

Seeing as we know you'll all be back with your real life bubs by the time were ready to have our little ladies dragged screaming into the world the real competitions on between me n clairey as to who'll pop first 8) 8)

Haha!! Reading the last few posts has had me in stitches!!

MissSara, you know I wouldn't have forgotten you :D :angel:

Nickilubs :shakehead: tut tut, what's going on with you tonight?! LOL your head's all over the place! :lol: Don't you dare go queue jumping either :evil: Hope this sudden nappy brain isn't a sign! :pray:

Come on Jodes... :cheer: That kid's going to be GORGEOUS, I can tell already. x

dannii87 said:
Hope this sudden nappy brain isn't a sign! :pray:

:? :talkhand: You callin me shit for brains??? :rotfl:

Hahaa na Im always nappy head this is me on a daily bases its just I try not too let it show too much makeup does wonders....

:rotfl: :rotfl: I didn't mean it like that!! LOL Oh damn it. I'm p*ssing just about everyone off tonight! :oops: :lol:

My dogs are STILL not coming within a foot of me :wall: :roll: Just because I have this cream on which stinks of tar :talkhand: They can forget it. :shakehead: Their empty food bowls will soon get them near me again :rotfl:

I'M JOKING! :shock: (I do actually feed my dogs)..! x

You'll all be over in the babies section soon and it'll be just like a thrid tri reunion.

See you very soon

bunnymom1980 said:
Awww Dannii. I think you'll pop a couple of days early. :cheer:
:pray: I have a huge feeling I'll be late :shakehead: I suppose in a way if I am, I can keep the *August Babies* thread going :roll: Though I'd much rather have a baby!

Nicki, you forgiven me yet?! :( :oops: :rotfl: x

dannii87 said:
Nicki, you forgiven me yet?! :( :oops: :rotfl: x

Hummmmmmmm I might hahahaaa Im still sulking about our spoon thieving landlord! Lol

:hug: I'll be sad to leave here, I think it will be strange not being pregnant. We will all be together in baby and toddler very soon though :cheer:

It does feel strange that some of the 'gang' have had their babies, however I don't want to have mine just yet, I am happy that she is where she is for the time being. I don't feel ready at all yet and I want to be. I am still waiting for DH to paint the nursery and make the cot bed back into a cot!!! Plus my mum and dad go on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks and I want them to be back before I pop!! I am also on annual leave from work for another 2 weeks and I don't want to have the baby and lose the leave!!

Xxx

xJodieLoux said:
:hug: I'll be sad to leave here, I think it will be strange not being pregnant. We will all be together in baby and toddler very soon though :cheer:
Happy due date for tomorrow!! :cheer: Hope Jaida plays the game and starts appearing! :pray:

Lindsay I agree!! As much as I am soooo looking forward to meeting Miss, I am so unprepared - mentally!

I still feel about 30 weeks with 10 yet to go. Crazy!

Also, I'm halfway through washing and ironing all her clothes and I need to re-pack my hospital bags (all thanks to Handbagqueen for scaring the bejesus outta me with her list!! :shock: :shakehead: ). Even though I have everything, I just don't "feel" ready. Probably a good job too because I reckon she'll be a September bubs! x

dannii87 said:
Also, I'm halfway through washing and ironing all her clothes and I need to re-pack my hospital bags (all thanks to Handbagqueen for scaring the bejesus outta me with her list!! :shock: :shakehead: ). Even though I have everything, I just don't "feel" ready. Probably a good job too because I reckon she'll be a September bubs! x

It wasn't meant to scare you! :lol: I'm sorry! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back