My surprise baby shower!

Spammy

Reaction score
Have had such a lovely day today. Me and hubs went for a lovely drive into the country and had a drink in the sun. Then he took me to a friends house for a surprise baby shower! Got spoilt rotten and had such a lovely time.

My friend made me a gorgeous cake and got so many lovely things. Feeling all overwhelmed and a bit emotional. I have such lovely friends!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338059279.247795.jpg

Aww what a lovely cake! Glad u had a nice day, ur friends sound lovely xxx

Ahh how lovely! Lucky you, I don't think I'm going to get one unfortunately, very jealous! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

That cake looks lovely, bet it tasted as good as it looks. What fab friends you have xx

Oioohhh LOVELY!

So spill, what nice things did you get for baby and or yourself?! :D xxx

Well I got some lovely blankets, a gorgeous little humphrey's corner outfit which is so cute it made me me melt!! Some lovely bath bits and toiletries. All sorts!!!

One of my friends made me a little basket up full of post birth essentials. It had red bull, coffee and chocolate and a cool pack for the freezer with this on it. Laughed so hard I nearly wet myself!! Ha ha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338068409.804826.jpg

Lol at the cool pack!

Sounds like you've had a lovely day.

x

AWwww so pleased you have had a good day :)

I am loving the fanny pack cooler :) xx

Aww what a lovely surprise! I don't think I'm getting a baby shower but I'm not that bothered. I love the cake and fanny pack lol. Glad u had a fab day xxx

Awwww how lovely! Bet little one spoilt rotten! I know our LO was at my shower x

Ah that's lovely hun, glad you had a great time. Love the fanny soother :) xxx

Last edited:
cake looks fab, and loving the cooler xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111