So Many Team Blue seem to be popping up.

Zoeox

Reaction score
Exactly as it states within the title, So many Team Blues popping up. Can't wait to find mine out.

Congratulations everyone =D

:blue::yellow::pink:

yeah that is funny cos everyone i know who has had a baby in the last year has had a girl but seems on here its the other way round

Dying to find out my team too :) and start shopping

My friend Is also Team Blue, and I really want to be Pink to be different to my cousins but I guess you get what your given. I'll be happy either way :) xx

yep lots of team blue lately.... Im team yellow tho :)

My friend upped the population for team pink yesterday, she's due in january. We'll just have to wait til the new arrivals land to find out if team yellow have been hiding all the pinks ;) x

Princess I'm guessing they are. :)
Unless the people due around my time are pinks :)
Can hope.
xx

I'm trying to stick team yellow but I'm getting so so tempted now! X

---
-

yeah there be a lot of blue in the last few days, im hopeing for team pink and will be finding out but its soooo far away lol

Whats the earliest you can find out trough a private scan? so impatient I dont wanna wait till the 14th of Oct its forever away

Just googled and I can find out at 16 weeks for 50 pounds thats a month earlier hmmmmm do i even need to think about that one lol

Last edited:
All three of my pregnant friends are Team Blue.............I wonder if I'll follow suit !!!

4 days to go!!!:dance:

I wanna find out next Saturday but DH won't let me :( I said I would book it and go by myself. He then said the worst thing he could've said and said he would be disappointed in me if I did. Hate the word disappointed!

I wanna find out next Saturday but DH won't let me :( I said I would book it and go by myself. He then said the worst thing he could've said and said he would be disappointed in me if I did. Hate the word disappointed!

Oh he played that old card did he sooo not fair you think you be able to presuade him?

I had a reply from hubby after me just telling him about the early sex scan and it just said NO, Gonna have to get my sad face on when he gets home lol

Yeah I still ask him every night and cry when he says no! Gonna have to start layin it on thick the next few days!! I WANNA KNOW AND I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!

just in case u dont know - there's a Team blue thread in pregnancy chat :) :blue:

xxx

Yeah I still ask him every night and cry when he says no! Gonna have to start layin it on thick the next few days!! I WANNA KNOW AND I WANNA KNOW NOW!!!

Try telling him how stressed out you are over not buying stuff yet and knowing the sex will make it easier to buy nice boy or girl bits rather than white or yellow :)

Just noticed were due the same day since i got moved

I really ant pinkk too, and want to know the sex but would be disappointed if I paid and couldn't find out so just waiting until Oct. xx

I think everyone should mark their signature if they know! I keep forgetting who is what and have to check the roll call thread. Mainly I just assume you are all Blue if it doesnt say lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back