So long .. farewell... la da de da de da

Krystal

Reaction score
Oh nooooo :cry: My laptop keeps coming up with an error message saying something is wrong with my hard disk?? and failure is imminent, sounds scary. Anyway I have just spent last hour backing up all my precious photo's of Jack (should have been done ages ago) But I think my computer is likely to die anytime soon and will have to be sent away, not sure how long these things take but considering how unorganised I am twice as long as normal no doubt :roll:

Awww what am I going to do wthout forum :cry: Damn laptop :x

I will stay on as long as possible but if it dies then I am saying godbye to you all for now :wave: :hug:

That happened to mine when I, erm, dropped it :lol:

I had to buy a new hard drive, that fixed it :D

If you suddenly disappear then I'll text you :hug:

I have your number now so I will text ya!

Goodbye laptop :(

"cue funereal march"

I remember last year my computer was out for about 2-3 months. I practically went nuts :lol:

My laptop was dying too.. do DH has been ordered to fix it... so I'm currently using the TV... there are some benefits to marrying a computer geek.... :rotfl:

Hope you get your's sorted soon hun... :hug:

well I am still here.. error message keepss popping up but I ignoring it.. :lol: I daren't log off the net and shut down in case it doesn't work again - well thats my excuse to OH and I am sticking to it :rotfl:

lou said:
Don't go! :cry:
I'm still here :lol: It keeps coming up with the error message all the time, gonna have to send it off but I don;t want to yet -**stamps feet**

Littlelady87 said:
see you soon chick xxx

I'm *still* here, I have another laptop which needs the pin fixing in the charging unit so I am hoping I will be able to get that fixed before this one goes completely then I should have no breaks in internet woohooo :cheer: I am such a net addict :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back