feeling a bit low, warning.. long message/moan

blessed83

Reaction score
Hey girls,
i hope you are all not feeling like me at the moment and i am so sorry if this brings anyone else down but i feel like i cant talk to anyone!
i just dont know where to start.. the last couple of weeks have been really emotional for me. i have gone from people saying your not showing to OMG your huge, you sure its not twins?
yes i am sure its not twins i have a beautiful bouncy baby boy inside. :)
i know i am so blessed to be carrying a healthy baby but sometimes i just feel so fat and useless. i am finding it really hard to accept that i cant go on the really long walks i used to or wear my size 10 jeans anymore. its selfish isnt it? :roll:
i went t a wedding on saturday night and i had loads of drunken strangers grabbing my belly saying wow your big or oh my god look at the size of you now!
its something that should be celebrated but i cant help but feel unattractive. on the other hand i have had plenty of people say your looking so well and your glowing but my brain seems to want to forget the nice things and i sit there dwelling on the horrible comments.
i know i have gained weight (a bloody stone already), i know it is normal but i just wish sometimes i could be less paranoid and not care what people say. i try to talk to my boyfriend who is fabulous and in my eyes my hero aswell as my lover but he laughs it off saying stop it your gorgeous and i love that your bump is out becuase it makes him proud. why wont this sink in!!! :wall: i also have a feeling that when he is at work (builder) he is loking at all the pretty little skinny girls walking passed thinking a wish Becks was that size again. Doc signed me off for 2 weeks to relax and de-stress yesterday so i am going to use my time to start to chill out a bit and think .
im just a bit all over the place :cry:
sorry for the long message, even if i dont get any replies, thanks for reading it. i do actually feel a little better now

Becky
xxxxx

aw hun it's totally normal to feel strange about your body. it's changing shape and a lot of people find it hard to deal with. it sounds like your OH is very supportive and is great. It's true, I'm sure you look fantastic.

Lots of people say things before they think. If they only thought before they spoke then I'm sure they would think twice about half the stuff they said!!

why don't some people realise we pregnant women have a lot to deal with!!!

keep your chin up :hug:

Aww Becky!!
I do feel for you as I can understand how you feel. I have put on about 2 stone since becoming pregnant and It had dragged me down before as well. Hormones dont bloody help matters either. I just cry for no reason some days.
Try to accept the compliments you get from people, it will make you feel better.
When you are holding your beautiful baby in your arms you will forget all these feelings and enjoy being a mummy, and Listen to your boyfriend he means it when he tells you you are gorgeous, and you are carrying his child, what could be more beautiful to him?

Take care hun and try to relax as much as possible xxxx

Big hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww girls, now im crying! thank you, i dont know what i would do sometimes without this forum
xx :hug:

Sorry to hear you are feeling so low hun :hug:
I understand how your feeling, pregnancy comes with big changes emotionally and physically and it can be hard to get used to it. I'm sure your OH isn't looking at other girls and i'm sure you look lovely. Make the most of your time off and have some "ME" time. Hope you feel better soon. Sending you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: It smells sometimes doesn't it! I keep forgetting that I cant do the stuff I could before. Sometimes you feel really fragile then other times you wish everyone would bugger off and leave you to carry on as normal! Your not big your having a baby and when hes here you will be back in your jeans with something to be really proud of. :D Its a hard few months but its worth it :hug:

Aww hun :hug: I have put on 2 and half stone (I weighed myself yesterday :oops: ) and have gone up two dress sizes. My OH keeps telling me I am beautiful and while I think he truly believes this, I can't wait to get back to my normal size :D I feel bad saying this, especially as it took us so long to fall pregnant, but I don't really like being pregnant. The back pain and my inability to even walk the dog at a normal pace was not something that I expected. However I know that it will all have been worth it when Oscar arrives. So much so that I may even go through it again to get him a little brother or sister sometime (although no decisions until I've actually gone through the birth bit :lol: )

Hope you feel better within yourself soon. Just remember it isn't compulsory to enjoy every second of your pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back