So i tested and...

hayes

Reaction score
After having to use my clearblue digi as i cudnt get another one today as i was out with the in laws it came straight up with not pg!!

As expected but im still a bit gutted. Those words are so annoying in black and white. Oh well at least i know now. Must have just been the viral infection and nothing else.

Think i have only just ov this month so 2 more weeks till i can test again.

God i never thought having a baby would b this hard.

Michelle. x

aww im sorry hun.
i kno its hard, u'll get there chick
xx

Digis really are a kick in the face wen it states it like that!! Sorry hun x

Sorry Michelle, it stabs like a knife seeing those words. Just keep bding and FX for 2 wks time. Hugs xxxx

so sorry the words are never good to read even when you know there coming xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aah sorry to hear that hun, its a horrible heart sinking moment, but onwards & upwards Xx

Sorry to hear that hun...iv had a digi waiting ever since we started ttc a yr ago an will only use it wen i get a pos on a cheapie as dont want to c the bad words

xxxx

Have you tried a FRER yet? They are more sensitive. Digis also don't show up straight away. Don't want to get your hopes up but do a FRER xxx

I'm sorry Michelle. Are you feeling better anyway? xxx

Sorry Michelle big hugs

xx

Sorry Hun hope u feel better soon :( iv just come on and as soon as I actually do I feel back to my old self. It's the hormones as well they make everything ten times worse :( hopefully you bfp will come very soon! Xxx

Thanks everyone.

It was a kick in the teeth even tho i knew it was coming still hurt.

But i am starting to feel better now so at least the viral thing is going. I only tested to make sure i wasnt pg frm last month as doc ask me to test. So at least im not out this month yet. I got a bit confused with my dates so im cd22 today so i do believe that i ov'd at the weekend so 2 more wks till i tsts again.

If i get that far af always flies in first.

Michelle.x

Really sorry , but just starting a 2ww straight after is great, not a whole cycle to wait again - good luck X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back