So I guess I'm in my 2WW

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new :dance:

Currently in my 2ww, from my maths I'm supposed to test on the 25th, it's taking it's own sweet time coming round.

I will be very surprised if I have fallen pregnant this soon, we've only just started TTC and I have no idea what my cycles are like as due to various contraception and PCOS I have had one period this year and I think maybe 6 in total in the 2 years prior to that, but fate favours a chancer, right? ;-)

So far no real symptoms (as you'd expect) but I have had crampy pains today but without the associated killer back pain of doom or the other things I experience when that comes to visit.

Hi x

I think i'm in my first 2ww but not sure now though???
I had really bad cramping on Thursday which felt exactly like that time of the month but nothing more than that, I feel like there is a little ache in my lower tummy. However like yourself I do get other symptoms with that horrible time of the month.

An ov calander I looked at suggested testing on the 21st but I'll just wait and see if anything happens in that following week :)

xx Baby Dust xx

It's definitely been different to my normal monthly pains. I had a little of that pain again yesterday but was really feeling off colour as I somehow managed to skip breakfast and very nearly lunch without noticing (lesson well and truly learned!)

I'm about 7/8 DPO today, other than having sensitive (not painful) nipples and a little bit of cramping I'm not feeling anything else.

You and I have the same symptoms LikeJohnYoko. I'm 5/6 dpo. It's annoying me because normally after ov my boobs begin to really hurt up until af then it suddenly goes away, but none of that this time.

I'm not used to them being sensitive at all, so it's a bit on the novel side!

It will soon wear off (novelty off it), trust me. But it could be a good sign for you so fingers crossed.

For the last few days I have felt really sick, the only time it goes away is when I'm asleep (which, as I suffer from GORD pretty much every time I go to sleep, is a bit of a novelty for me!) or eating. I can't eat very much, I get so far into a meal and my appetite just ups and leaves.

I have been hypersensitive to everything people say to me, don't think I've been very nice to live with. :roll:

I'm 11 DPO today, did a test yesterday but :bfn: I have 1 more test left here (morrisons cheapie one) and have two CBD's being delivered between now and Monday. I would really, really like to know whether this is just some kind of weirdo manifestation because I want it so much or the real deal.

I am to test again on Saturday and Monday.

I'm 9/10 dpo and other than slightly sore boobs, couple of cramps and the mildest of mild waves of nausea sometimes i feel nothing.

My tests came today. Avoiding using them for as long as possible. Woke up at 5am feeling sick, and have been since I got up this morning too.

It is awful waiting, I'm leaving it as long as possible to test. I reckon as soon as I do it I'll have a BFN and the Witch will follow with her little cackle just to make my day! :(

I hope my little symptoms are not all in my head!

Wishing for us to get our BFP! xx

It is so hard waiting, I'm not very patient with things like this at the best of times, I just want to know now!

Well I POAS on Saturday and today and got :bfn: I think I'm out for it this month.

I'm still feeling really rough, but less so, so maybe it was as my friend said and caused by the withdrawal of hormones from the implant.

(I need to write another post about what happens next)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back