so fed up......

hayes

Reaction score
Thought i was starting to feel better yesterday was a good day, today im back to square one!!!

Im feeling so so sick i cant even get off sofa for long. I really want to drag myself into the shower and wash my hair, but i feel so so ruff. when will feel normal again???

Michelle. x

Sorry it has hit you too! I am the same - although have managed to get myself into the office today - it's a good thing my job is not busy at the mo - I simply wouldn't be able to do it!

I get my OH to bring me tea and something to eat at least 30 mins before I need to get up - that kinda helps give me a boost to get out of bed and into the shower - still sooo hard though!!

Have a feeling this will be with us until gone 12 weeks - eeek! Scary - it already feels like it's been forever!

What annoys me the most is that it makes me sad and grumpy - hard to enjoy being pregnant - so I resent my nausea big time!! :)

Chin up lady!

xxx

i started to feel better at 12 weeks, by 13 weeks i had an appetite again :)
On the plus side, by my 16 week check, i'd only gained 1Kg overall from pre-pregnancy weight, which for me is a good thing, but i think your a bit skinnier than me to start with, my bmi was 24 at the start!

I'm still more tired than usual, but weeks 6-12 were so hard, don't know how i kept going, and i really don't know how people do it with LOs!!!

Last edited:
Think mines just starting to sneak up on me. Have my 4 year at home with me at the moment, so gave her the ipad and we all went up to my room so I could lie down. I haven't spewed yet though!

Hate to tell you, but with my first child I had severe morning sickness up to 6 months. Then it eased off, only to come back at 7 months till the end. On the up side, I was 40 pounds lighter when I got home from hospital after having my son!

My sickness really started at 11 weeks! It's only just started to subside!
Now I've got headaches and tiredness to replace the sickness ! All fun!
Our beans will be worth it all in the end!

Hope you feel betyer soon ladies!
Xxx

My BMI was 22 when I went to the docs, but I must be putting on weight coz if I don't eat, the nausea is worse.....I get the proper shakes if I dont eat when my body tells me too! Gonna be a right heffer!! :)

xx

Oh Michelle I totally feel your pain! When I felt like this I thought it would never end. People keep saying 'it'll go at 12 weeks' or 14 weeks etc. For me it was 16 weeks but it lingered a little right up to 20 weeks. The thing is everyone is different so it's impossible to say. The annoying thing is when you do have a day that you feel ok within tri 1 you then worry something is wrong! happened to me at 8+2 for a couple of days the sickness went so in a panic i went for a scan at 8+4 and all was fine, saw the heartbeat. Then immediately started feeling sick again lol.

I know it's a cliché but I think it does show you have a strong bean growing. Hang in there hun xxxx

Thanks everyone,

So nice to know that im not alone. I can eat a little but feel so rough all the time. So hard to enjoy this time when i feel so poo!! Im worried im losing weight still i dont think i can lose anymore. Hope baby is ok. I guess that it could be my fibromyalgia playing up too thats why im soooo tired.

Really praying it doesnt last for longer than 12wks i dont know how il cope!!

So cudnt wait to get into tri1 now cant wait to get out lol.

Michelle. x

With my son my sickness didn't go until 20 weeks! Hope you feel better soon x

I've been having waves of nausea at different times of the day but not actually been sick yet. It's worse at work trying to hide it when all you want to do is lie down in a little ball and not speak to anyone xxx

So i throw up last night bought up everything was so horrid!!!

Managed to eat a little bit of tea afterwards but not much just wanted to go to bed. I have woken up today and feel a little better but have just thrown up again!! Have eaten my breakie but im not sure its guna stay down.

My mum thinks i shud go back to docs and get sum better tablets. But hubby thinks i shud ring the mw and talk to her. I had my first appointment with her last wkend and she did say if tablets didnt work then let her know and there is other things they can do. They dont want me to lose too much weight.

I dont know what to do??

Michelle. x

I would give your midwife a ring and see what she says. I hope that you get sorted x

Have just rang and im waiting for the call back.

Michelle. x

It might not make you feel any better but I heard that if you have severe morning sickness you are very unlikely to miscarry. Hope that's true and hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Thanks blueflower i am trying to look on the positive side of things but its hard when your heads down the toilet most of the time lol.

Michelle. x

LOL! Not v pleasant! Yes apparently it means you have more HGC which makes you ill but means the foetus is doing well!
I hope I get one soon! x

I'm the same at the moment Michelle, really fed up - plus this morning at work my boss was awful to me when I said I might not beable to stay (because I had to keep leaving to throw up while teaching a class!) she basically said I need to toughen up cos it's just a bit of morning sickness and then brought up my possibility of a pay rise and how that's less likely if I go! How mean is that? Made me cry at work :( I thought she'd be more understanding having 2 young kids herself. Anyway, sorry for the rant - just wanted you to know I feel your pain! Xx

Thats bang out of order hun, how dare she!!!

I have been signed off because of it and it isnt nice hats off to you even getting up and going in. If you dont feel well you are entitled to go home. It sucks being ill so much i feel like im letting everyone down but then i remember why im il and i do know it will be so worth it.

Michelle. x

I really hope your here soon blueflower- not with sickness tho hun wudnt wish that on anyone!!!!

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back