Nesting

mummytoBee

Reaction score
lol i find it so funny. i live at home with my parents and my 15 year old brother, ill be sat in my bedroom (which of course is neat and tidy..actually SPOTLESS! lol ) and i will find myself going downstairs tidying up the kitchen andliving room then going back up to my room. i do this all the time lol, i tidy evrything, even the reciepts in my purse..my makeup bag..my handbag! my whole house lol arghh !

Bet your mum is pleased eh!!!!!! I havent really started doing this yet, although I did wash all the kitchen cupboard doors down yesterday! :)

Can you come move in with me? LOL It'd be nice to have a daughter helping out with the cleaning! My DS doesn't ever do that! :D

I have little spells of wanting to clean up but they don't usually last longer than an hour or so. :)

lol i'm not like that i'm such a lazy bones! :lol:

I never got round to nesting full stop LOL

I've been nesting for the past few weeks, which if you know me, you will know housework is very unlike me! Not gone cleaning mad yet but storage is the word of the month. I have been acquiring storage solutions to streamline everything, shelving units, hi-fi units etc... :shock:

Still as random as ever, I start one room then get distracted and do something else :lol:

Hi

Im a clean fraek as it is :) Your getting close to yourdue date its a big sign things will start in a few weeks :) ( for most people anyways
Katrina

I've been having nesting spells too, the house has never looked so perfect...I've actually had the painters here yesterday/today re-doing the outside of the house, window frames, doors, re-staining the wood work etc... :oops: at least it will look good when they eventually finish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back