So excited :)

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Abit of a pointless thread but im excited, ive just ordered my pram :) I gave in, it was too cute, what do you think? Fingers crossed for me that she is still a girl on Tuesday x x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307610604.971367.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307610604.971367.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307610617.793050.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307610617.793050.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 11
Very cute :) How much did you pay for that (if you don't mind me asking)? I have no idea where to start with prams!! I'd like something similar, perhaps not in pink for the little man.
I'm sure she'll still be a girl on Tuesday lol,....very exciting now time is starting to go a bit quicker :)

They do it in a gorg blue for your little man Nat, the travel system was £280 and the carrycot add on was £95, it was the colour that made me choose it more than anything else :)

Thanks Nurse, how are you sweetie? x x

They do it in a gorg blue for your little man Nat, the travel system was £280 and the carrycot add on was £95, it was the colour that made me choose it more than anything else :)

Thanks Nurse, how are you sweetie? x x

I'm ok hun. just getting on with things really. hope you are keeping well. Cant believe how much time is flying. hope you enjoy your scan on tuesday :)

Where abouts did you get it from? I can't wait to start buying, I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to get stuck into getting things. I bet it looks lovely in blue :)

Ooo lovely. I bet you're so excited!!

I can't wait to go looking at prams, I don't know why but apart from the actual baby, that's the part I'm most looking forward to. How sad am I?!

Ive ordered from a friends shop called lullabys Nat, i was so close to ordering a spotty silvercross one but i thought OH would lose it over the price, it was nearly £650! x x

Oh wow, its amazing how much you can spend! I think you made the right choice , its lovely.....I love pink. You're little girl is going to be amazingly cute in it :)

That's so loooooooovely hun!!!!! Pleased you've gone and ordered it!! You knew coming on to PF would just convince you even more to buy it! We're terrible on here!! lol!!

Wish I could pick out lush pink things like that! Dam OH wish he'd just cave! It's really starting to do my nut in now!! Ahhhhhhhh xxx

I agree hunny, think i did post in here for that little push ;)
Id get your OH a father to be card from your little girl for fathers day ;)

Somethings are very expensive Nat, i could of spent an absolute fortune but i really would like to have my house still lol! x x

I wasn't involved at all if the hubby tells you off for ordering it already! Innocent until proven guilty!! :whistle:

I've been looking at moonpig to order a card for father's day and wanted to put her name in everything in it, but I don't know if he'll of caved by then. So frustrating.... I may buy both, one saying her name and another just saying baby or something :oooo: xxx

Last edited:
Id just get the name one then hes got no choice ;) then you can go and buy all pretty pink things - im not a bad influence either :whistle: :D x x

It's Penelope Pitstop's dream pram!!! I looove it!!! OMG so cute and girly :D
Little Miss will be very at home in there :)

xxx

Id just get the name one then hes got no choice ;) then you can go and buy all pretty pink things - im not a bad influence either :whistle: :D x x

Noted.... and off to moonpig as we speak :whistle:
You're getting the blame! lol xx

Oh it's really gorgeous and girly - love it!! :yay:I agree with Sunny - Penelope Pitstop's dream lol! x x

Just told OH ive ordered it and all he said was I knew you would, better response than I thought, should be here by the end of next week, anyone got a baby that I could borrow to try it out :D

Lol PP, aslong as he doesnt come and find me :D you will have to let us know what the card is like x x

Oh, how lovely:))) Pram looks very nice!!!

Just need to find a changing bag that matches now, so will you keep you eyes pealed for me please ladies? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back