so excited and very nervous

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
oh my god so most of u know about 1.5 months ago me and my parents had a really really really bad arguement and i was asked to leave, i then went back, and they apologised and said i dont have to go, but i sed im going to as i feel its rite for me n Bray
well today i looked at a brand new 2 bed flat and its loverly i love it and guess wot .....

I MOVE IN ON THE 13TH OCTOBER i am so unbeivably exctied but very very nervous, its only 5 mins away from where i am now so that good to :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS hun!!

Hope you and Braydon enjoy your new home!

:hug: :hug:

oo how exciting!

now you know we are going to need pics of your new place when you are all settled in

:hug:

OMG hun thats such fantastic exiting news, i am sure you and your little man will be really happy there :dance: :hug:

that is great news. Sure it is scary, but there is nothing like having your own pad! :cheer:

Aww yay did ur rents buy it in the end??
ahh its amazing living alone i culdnt live with some1 again haha

wayhey :)
go you,
i bet your well excited about moving :) i would be :cheer:

Thats brilliant.....you'll love having your own pad.....!! :cheer: :cheer:

thanks girls
becks no they beck they realised it would cost to much so im privatly renting

Good for you Sarah, I'm really chuffed for you and B :)

yay! i bet youll love it!
are u gonna throw a virtual housewarming party for us all?! :dance:

It's scary, but you'll love it.

I've returned the favour of me and Dan living with my parents by having them live with us (well just Dad now) and it's soooooo much easier this way round.

I'm getting excited for you already :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Are you going to have the net :O
seeing as its a new build to get a home phone BT charge you £127.99 to be connected
bloody buggers
hahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back