Iv had the best nite of my life

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
NOT .....
i went to town today all day it was great B and i went to the park etc had loads of fun TILL we got home mum and dad have gone into there mood again and i could cope till dad sent me over the edge
i was messing with B saying awww u no love mumma ne more u upset me and my dad turned round and sed wot NO single mummy wants to hear i have only just stopped cryin its bad to me ne way.. he sed that ''u wanna know wot will really hurt u?? n i sed wot, he sed, wen garry starts seeing B and takes him out for the day and Braydon says that he had the best day ever'' i mean is that ment to make me happy ?? it really upset me he knows that i am scared stiff of that letter droppign thro the post saying he wants access but to say this was really unfair wen i tried to exxplain that it really hurt me he sed that he sed well its true get used to it :cry:
then my mum started she was dying to all afternoon she sed that i did nuttin all day which was true but explained that wen B went for his nap id sort it all out and do bits for her, B didnt have his nap so i sed id cook tea and so some bits wen he was playing so i cooked tea tidied up sorted the bath room and folded the laundry but i have still not done nething apperently everything was going so well but now i feel we are bck at square one just on a downer again im so sorry for moaning AGAIN

Aww hun :hug: :hug:
what a horrible thing to happen after such a great day with B
I think dads say the stupidest things without thinking how it might hurt you

You gotta remember thoughthat even if Garry does wanna get involved in B's life that he will try and spoil him to make up for missing out on so much of his life, but you will always be a constant and there for B no matter what and that is what is most important

And as for your mum saying you do nothing, she needs to remember that a bay is a full time job in itself.
I much prefer playing with my kids than doing chores so with emily being off school my house is a tip but it will still be there 2moro, so who cares :lol:

Awwww hun, im sorry you had a crappy day. Sometimes people (especially males!) say things with out thinking, im sure thats what your dad did. You havent seemed happy living at home recently, is that your only option hun???

at the moment yes it is really if i was to move out id have to find a new job put B in to nursery 3 days a week and find somewhere to live and in colchester the council places are where the druggies go and i dont wanna sound up myself but i dont want B growing up there
and my mum says she had a 2 yr old and a prem baby but then she didnt work but has sed she was to cought up in house work to enjoy me and my sis

Hi

Oh hun sorry i missed this today im so sorry this is happening again makes me sad thinking about it :hug:
You really need to sort things out with them things just started to be better between you all.
Where have you been your never online when i look nomore i miss you
Hopefully we can catch up and talk before you go to bed tonight
xx Katrina

hey hun same to u mrs ur never on wen i am
Braydon has gone back to not sleepinso going to bed earlish lol sorry hun if u hurry up feeding kiara we can tlk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back