i am so nervous

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
as most of u know i am going away on saturday and its the first time i have ever flown and i am so nervous iv been so scared since we booked the holiday but as its getting closer i am getting more and more nervous to the extent i feel sick
i dont know if im gonna be able to get on the plane and if i do and we hhave a bad flite out i dunno if ill be able to come home on the plane sounds so silly i know
also as were flying with ryan air u dont get set sits so i am also worried ill be split up from my mum dad and sister which would make the whole thing even worse

I can sympathise - I won't fly and we don't take holidays abroad because of this.

Take some rescue remedy and scream if they don't let you sit next to your family - they'll soon move you if you're distressed.

Aww Sarah I know this won't help but I bet once you have done it you'll wonder what you were scared of! :hug:

My husband flew for the first time when he was 24. He was soooo scared and now he absolutley loves flying! :D

Try to get there extra early so you're more likely to get sat together! :hug:

Have a lovely time! :cheer:

im sure you will be fine hun, i remember my first time flying and i was so worried and nervous, i even got my doc to prescribe some medication for me to take, i took it and the flight was fine, the cabin crew were lovely, one of them sat with me and held my hand which was lovely.

On the way back i was still nervous but i done it without taking anything, i dont think you tablets helped a lot it was more being around lovely people and also take something to do it really takes your mind off it hun, i took a cube that you twist to get the same colours next to each other i got so frustrated with it it took my mind off where i was

Hope it goes well, you will be fine ok hun, big hugs :hug: :hug:

I used to be nervous about flying but i think its quite exciting now. Dont let it ruin your holiday hun, there really is nothing to worry about- just go and have a fantastic time, im so jealous because I dont get a holiday this year (were meant to stay on OH's parents canal boat but the flooding has put paid to that :roll: )

If you want a better chance of sitting with your family I would suggest going an hour earlier than the tickets tell you as all seats will be allocated on arrival.

Relax and have a fantastic time on your holiday :hug: :hug:

You mustn't worry about flying! It;s the safest form of transport. My bro is a pilot and really knows his stuff! (Saying that, it wasn't long ago that he was punching me and farting on my face...) I would suggest if you're worried to have a word with the air cabin crew who will tell you what the certain noises are - knowledge is power!
Don't let it spoil your holiday!

if u turn up early and get in the front of the que for check in your more then likely get to sit next to each other !

good luck !

I can relate to this, I have a total phobia about flying for no reason whatsoever and have done for quite a few years now. I get medication from the doctor which is fabulous! Maybe get something for yourself, you don't HAVE to take it, but knowing its there might take the edge off your fear? And then hopefully once you're up there you won't need to take it at all and you'll really enjoy it and want to do it again and again (if so, tell me your secret!)
Have a lovely holiday anyway xx

:hug: It will be fine, and soo worth it, you'll see :D

Aww chick :( :hug: Its not actually that bad. I was like that when i was due to go to Spain in april, but it wasnt that bad in the end n i kind of enjoyed it.
Try takin somethin to keep ur mind occupied like a personal stereo or a book or somethin.

I duno what to say about the bein split up from ur family but if u try get in the que near the front or off the bus 1st etc u will get ur pick of seats and then u can all sit together :)

Hope ur holiday goes well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back