So emotional and having a little discomfort

Annie050408

Reaction score
I wasn't too bad in my first tri but I seem to be constantly feeling like I want to cry at the moment. It's not that I feel upset I just keep feeling so happy or nostalgic that I want to cry.

Also I keep feeling slight discomfort in my lower abdomen- am assuming it's stretching an uterus moving up?

Please tell me I'm not alone!!

you're not alone hun. Went throught the same as you completely. I still have a lot of discomfort in lower abdomen but midwife has reassured me its all normal so try not to worry xx

your not hun im getting stretchy type twinges near my belly button kinda area and my lower tummy sometimes feels really heavy iv noticed i ache more if iv done alot of walking or physical stuff as to the emotions im up and down like a yoyo and have realised nevr evr to watch animal programs again they finish me off everytime

I sob at the silliest of things at the moment - think it was during a kids film the other day and had to hide face from daughter as i didn't want her to think i was completely cracking up! Been having way to many stretching pains for a fourth baby - thinking its because i'm overweight this time and six years older! So your deffo not alone!

I am right with you! x I cry at everything! And get so nostalgic about my DD being a bubba I can cry at the drop of a hat x

Oh good! I suspected that the emotions were normal but wasn't sure about the discomfort.

My wife cries at everything and nothing. It's very bizarre!

She also has pains. The midwife told her it was just the ligaments expanding.

Hope you're OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back