So emotional!

Em91

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one who's in a perfectly good mood one moment then the next I'm all miserable or angry about absolutely nothing?!
I have no reason to feel down today yet Im all emotional & just want to cry over nothing, then later I will probably be perfectly happy.
doesn't help that I've hardly seen my OH for weeks hes working 7 days a week starting at 7 and not getting home till 8 at night. I understand its the time of year (Hes a heating engineer) & its not like we don't need the money just get a bit lonely sat about on my own especially at the weekend when I'm not at work =(

Sorry for the rant, bloody hormones xx

I'm the same hun, crying over literally nothing and just generally feeling down one minute and happy the next! xx

Yes I'm a mess atm. Since being ill this week and then my mum has fallen out with me over absolutely nothing I am in tears most of the time. I feel a bad mum to my mum but I just feel so run down and that is getting me down.

Really can't wait until june!

Same...take this morning for instance, woke up in a fab mood, was up an hour then suddenly i just became snappy and miserable, cried because i couldnt find anything to wear, then was happy again now i'm back to being plain miserable lol the joys eh :lol: xx

Me too, I'm normally always happy, upbeat, cheerful and my friends know this all too well. However I've been a complete grump the last few days!! Completely out of character!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Im usually ok, its generally when I'm on my own :(

Glad i'm not the only one! Flipping hormones.

BabyEm: Yeah i'm the same it's when theres no one around i tend to get all emotional.

im the same, drive my OH mad randomly bursting into tears and not being able to tell him why haha xxx

I've been emotional but not teary. Just moody.

I went to the cinema with friends last night, had a really lovely evening, and was a stroppy cow the second I put my key in the door to come home. I went to bed in terrible form and hubby was trying to be nice but I wasn't interested.
Then I had a dream I was having sex with Colin Farrell, and unsurprisingly, felt happier this morning lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

BabyEm: Yeah i'm the same it's when theres no one around i tend to get all emotional.

Im such a moody cow though at the best of time though lol, my poor OH!!

feel like a yo-yo up and then down. then up again! lol

Last edited:

Im such a moody cow though at the best of time though lol, my poor OH!!

I would think my poor OH but he does seem to cause it half the time. Been told i have placenta previa so supposed to be resting yet he does nothing round the house :(

I know its cause he works so hard. But i could just do with more support sometimes.

But i must be a nightmare to live with atm so i don't blame him

I've been emotional but not teary. Just moody.

I went to the cinema with friends last night, had a really lovely evening, and was a stroppy cow the second I put my key in the door to come home. I went to bed in terrible form and hubby was trying to be nice but I wasn't interested.
Then I had a dream I was having sex with Colin Farrell, and unsurprisingly, felt happier this morning lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Had to lol at the last bit! ;). Its odd isn't it. Our OH's must wander what mood we will be in when they come home!

i had a dream last night that my otherhalf took my little brother out and got him drunk (my little brother is only 11 haha) and in the dream i was panicking cause i thought OH was gunna be a terrible parent... i woke up in a rage at him and made him apologise and everything.
poor otherhalfs...

Aww bet he was like, what i haven't done anything?! :p

haha he was probably thinking that.. but he was sweet. he took the blame and apologised and assured me hed never do it in real life hahaha! x

im all over the place too, went out yesterday to do some baby shopping with the rents and went into babies r us, completely threw a hissy fit because the bedding i wanted was more expensive then online and i wasnt prepared to pay it and as we walked in a guy walked out with the baby bath i wanted and when i went to look at the baths there were none left in this particular style so another hissy fit.
However my day did get better got cot bed bedding in asda for a lovely price got the sterliser for half the price and loadsa bit and bobs.
Now im in a foul mood becaus ei have to go back to work tomorrow, roll on 11 weeks when i finish x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back