So disappointed :(

abcd1234

Reaction score
I ordered my travel system last week, and was SO excited about it coming as i'd got the one i wanted (thankx to one of the girls on here) and in the colour i wanted, i had all the emails saying it'd be delivered today.
Then woke up to an email saying they'd found it was damaged leaving the depot and was the last one and they dont make them anymore!!! I'm so upset about it, im going to have to get my alternative!!! :wall:
All that effort and im not even getting what i wanted. PLUS noone seems to understand why it upsets me so much lol, they all go "oh its only a buggy" but its her biggest accessory!! AND i intend to use it the whole tiem she needs one so its gotta be perfect

:hug: awwww i would be so upset to as i think chosing the buggy is the main imprtant thing.
Can't you find anywhere else that still has some in stock somewhere???

nope i sent my mate on it yesterday he searched everywhere and the first 10 pages of google! The only place he could find them is ebay and they're going for loads more then i was gonna pay! and even then theres not any one atm.
I'm going to have to look at the other one i guess, but even that one has certain colours out of stock until may lol

awwww bless ya, must be dissappointed.
Well i hope you get to find one that you like equally as much, or maybe even more.

Oh noooo :(
That is seriously bad luck!
But at least you've got quite a bit of time left to choose another one, and you may find one that's even better?
Let us know if you do! :)
xx

i dont have that long as the ones i want all seem to have waiting lists, i'm going to have a chat with the people that matter, and see about getting hte other one i like, i wanna play with it, thats why i want it lol

That is really disappointing :(

Hope you manange to find one similar that you like as much x

Ah sweetie
i know how much you must be disappointed after placing your heart on this
i hope you find something similar :pray: or even better :cheer:

hugs from me :hug: :hug:
sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads