So confused :-/

vickymc69

Reaction score
So as many of you know i had a mc on the 23rd of may. Bleeding stopped 5 days later and we decided to try again this month as i was ready. Got positive opk for 3 days 7, 8 and 9th of this month, so not sure when i would have ov. Thought the witch would have showed up by now as it has felt like she would, but she hasnt yet. Took a test on thursday and it was a bfn. But i just took a opk and the line is quite dark, not positive but there wasnt a line there after ov. Do we start to get a surge before af or did i not ov last time or could it mean i maybe pregnant? xx

I get a surge before af and I've read a lot of woman do aswel I've had a gd line in an opk at around 12 dpo a couple of times , I ovulated on the 12th n my af is due Wednesday at latest cos I have a varying Lutual phase so I think ur af is probably due any day depending when u ovulated , give a couple more days and then test again if no af, gd luck xx

I know its not positive but its much darker than it was a week ago

Here is a photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 15
Could well be that ur body didn't ovulate last week and its trying again or it could just be the little surge some woman get at the end if there cycle xx

Thanks, so just wait for af arrive now, oh well xx

Hi Vicky,

I'm quite new to tcc and this forum so I can't be much help but I just wanted to say that I had a miscarriage on the 24th of May and I am also totally unsure as to what is going on with my body either! Think I ovulated in last few days but can't be sure. First time I have used the opk tests and the line was nowhere near as dark as control line but I had mucus so presume I have ovulated. Though I currently have period pain and I was told 4-8 weeks for af. No idea!

Try to relax and take care. Fingers crossed for a positive for you soon,

Vicki x

And I'm very sorry to hear about your loss - meant to write that first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back