So confused

Dragonfly Fi

Reaction score
I had an early stillbirth at 23+5 23 days ago

I have had some bleeding (of course) but all old/clotty blood and some spotting up until about 9 days ago

Two days ago i had some spotting, like the beginning of a period, thought it might be ovulation spotting or something like that

today i have fresh, red blood, just like a period. Its not heavy enough to have even got to a pad yet, but its very much there and fresh and red when i wipe

Is this my period? Its 23 days exactly since i delivered. Baby was delivered in her waters so there was minimal trauma or things left behind.

I just dont see how it could be anything else... but then again i dont see how i could have a period just 23 days after the delivery? Surely the minimum would be 28 days?

Can anyone help? Or just talk to me about it? I am confused x

Just spoke to the labour ward, the doctors there reckon its just a menstrual period as it is fresh red blood, not causing any excessive pain or whatever

they said to call back if it becomes overly gushy, painful or if i feel unwell

they said they are happy to see me but thats probably all they can say

love my local hospital, they have been awesome through all of this :)

Glad they have given u some answers lovely lady! I would have said af!!! Xxx

Oh hun, just keep an eye on it and ring them if you feel you need to. Even if it doesn't change if you just know something's not right give them a ring.

Hope it finishes nice and quick xxxxxxxx

I have had a bit of a tingly/sore cervix too which is a bit worrying... have put a load of thrush cream up there which has soothed it so hopefully its just that + period starting.

If my period doesnt start and its just fresh blood and sore cervix i am going to speak to my GP on Monday because that could mean all sorts of nasty things :(

Oh no I'm sorry you're feeling that way :( I'm only just realising who you are after your name change lol. Hope the bulb planting went well for you and hope you are feeling a bit better soon xxxx

Glad they spoke to you sensibly at the hopsital. Hope it is menstrual then maybe your body is getting back to a normal cycle. xx

Thats all great news if your body is getting back to normal! I have just finished my first period after MC and feeling optimistic about the future.xx

cant offer advice but it does seem just a period, hugs huni xxx hope you ok ps u totally confused me by changing your name but i now realise who you are again!lol xxx

the bleeding didnt continue... so still very confused to what it is. Hoping its nothing serious :(

Anyway, its gone now and i am booking an appointment for a smear and to see the fanny doctor asap

the bleeding didnt continue... so still very confused to what it is. Hoping its nothing serious :(

Anyway, its gone now and i am booking an appointment for a smear and to see the fanny doctor asap

The fanny Dr - LMAO :)

Best to get it all checked out though.

After my M/C I bled for about 7 weeks, had a few weeks (and I mean about 18 days) of not bleeding then I had a period....

I know what happened to you was totally different to having a M/C, I guess I am just saying our bodies all react differently to things.

I am sure the Fanny Dr will be able to give you all the answers and I am sure it is nothing serious.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back