Cant believe AF came this early.

jacquidube

Reaction score
I cant believe that i am only on day 19 and already my period has come........blimey thats over a week early, 8 days to be exact.
Anybody know why this happens. I miscarried 2 months ago and have had 2 periods after that, one at 23 days and the second at 27 days, now this one at 19 days. I woke up this morning and it was just brown and then changed to blood red but is only there when i wipe, havent started it properly yet, thats what it looks like. Its been like that all day.....i have no brown discharge now, just red blood which is still very light.....is this what people call spotting before the actual period starts?
I have never had a period this early, so maybe going through the change...lol....dont know why im laughing I might be.
Anybody else ever had this happen..............I also have light cramping and low backache.
The body is a strange thing.
All my love Jacqui. x x x x

when i had my miscarriage in 03 it took my body a year to clear out as i decided not to have a d+c
and was still having clots the last period afore i fell pregnant

thanks cats.....oh my word, so it seems my cycles are messed up because of that. I decided to miscarry naturally too. This was my 4th one as well. You are pregnant again...congratulations, how far gone are you?

Hi ya hun,

I had 2 miscarriages a few years back and since then my periods have never been very regular. They would be about 15 days early every month which was really wierd then settled again. I am still a few days late/early (when I have a period - been great without them). It just takes time for the body to get back into a cycle. I also had periods that lasted a couple of days and was just brown. Very odd. I am sure you are OK just your bod getting back into a cycle again. Give it a couple of months and you will be OK. I used to think My God I am going through the change as well and I was only 24 when I was thinking that :) I hope things work out for you soon hun, sorry to hear of your loss.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jacquidube said:
thanks cats.....oh my word, so it seems my cycles are messed up because of that. I decided to miscarry naturally too. This was my 4th one as well. You are pregnant again...congratulations, how far gone are you?

hiya again well im 22wks today due 27feb :D

Congratulations to you cat and i know there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Thankyou to the other girls for your messages.
You know for an instance i thought it was implantation bleeding cause it was brown at the start and very early. Anyway it wasnt cause i am definately having a period. Does anyone know if i actually ovulate if my periods are really early like this? Is it worth getting those kits that tell me if i am going to or not...........i sound so desperate dont I?......thats because I am..lol.
Any advice would be great.
All my love
Jacqui. x x x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111