I am not sure what is going on with me please help.....

ladymyra

Reaction score
I had unprotected sex on july 25,26,27 and my last period was on the 14th July. A week after having sex i started having strong sence of smell, i was experiencing faigue like never before, i was feeling bloated and was having sensations in my lower abdominal area. 5 days before my period i started spotting on and off for 2 days then again a day before my period i was spotting. Then when my period started it was bright red and this was unusual for me it lasted 3 days as usual and the last day the blood was brown. after that i stopped ''feeling'' pregnant. then all of a sudden a 5 days after my periods i start having pains where my ovaries especially when i walk and then havig cramps later on. What could all these mean? anyone can help me here? i took a test before my period and it was positive and then one after which was negative

Have you tested for pregnancy at all?

It sounds like you have had a period because of the bright red fresh blood your describing, but it might be worth a test if you have been 'feeling' pregnancy symptoms.

Best of luck!

If the test was positive before your period then negative after your period then it could of been a miscarriage :( I would go to your doctor just incase.

Hope you are ok :hug: :hug:

All your symptoms seem to be pregnancy symptoms esp if you tested pos but sounds like the bleeding and pains are misscarriage with the neg test too. :(

I had pinky browny spotting when I misscarried, then it was full flow bright red and had a few pains and diddn't feel pregnant anymore.

i'd go see your dr. :hug:

Hi there, it sounds like what they call a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. :( it's where it doesnt implant properly, if the pains dont ease up definitly go and see your doctor, tell them you had a positive test and they might then check to see if you have a positive hcg. :hug:

I had unprotected sex on july 25,26,27 and my last period was on the 14th July. A week after having sex i started having strong sence of smell, i was experiencing faigue like never before, i was feeling bloated and was having sensations in my lower abdominal area. 5 days before my period i started spotting on and off for 2 days then again a day before my period i was spotting. Then when my period started it was bright red and this was unusual for me it lasted 3 days as usual and the last day the blood was brown. after that i stopped ''feeling'' pregnant. then all of a sudden a 5 days after my periods i start having pains where my ovaries especially when i walk and then havig cramps later on. What could all these mean? anyone can help me here? i took a test before my period and it was positive and then one after which was negative

Have you tested for pregnancy at all?

It sounds like you have had a period because of the bright red fresh blood your describing, but it might be worth a test if you have been 'feeling' pregnancy symptoms.

Best of luck!

If the test was positive before your period then negative after your period then it could of been a miscarriage :( I would go to your doctor just incase.

Hope you are ok :hug: :hug:

All your symptoms seem to be pregnancy symptoms esp if you tested pos but sounds like the bleeding and pains are misscarriage with the neg test too. :(

I had pinky browny spotting when I misscarried, then it was full flow bright red and had a few pains and diddn't feel pregnant anymore.

i'd go see your dr. :hug:

Hi there, it sounds like what they call a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. :( it's where it doesnt implant properly, if the pains dont ease up definitly go and see your doctor, tell them you had a positive test and they might then check to see if you have a positive hcg. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back