So cold all the time??

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Is it normal to really feel the cold. I just seem to be cold all the time at the moment, and takes a lot to feel comfortably warm. During the day and night. bbbrrrrrrr.

Anyone else feel the same? Is this normal?

I had that last week and I'm usually warm, I seem to have warmed up abit this week though :)

not sure if it's normal, but i am the same. i just put it down to being tired, as this is how i go after nights. only thing is i havent done nights for a week .lol

Yup, I've been freezing!! During the last week of beautiful weather, my husband and my inlaws have all been sunbathing in my garden - me?! I've been laying in my garden with a hoody on and wrapped up in a blanket. Or two. MADNESS.

Yes! So glad other people have been going through this! I thought I was going mad.

Maybe get your thyroid checked? Being cold is a sign of an underactive thyroid, which can happen during pregnancy xx

me too normally for a couple of hours when I get home but then boiling at night!

I was very cold at the start of the pregnancy but put it down to being nervous! Must be quite common cos there's alot of us who's felt like it!!

Well tiredness can cause you to feel the cold more as your body is exhausted and cannot cover all the jobs it needs to do as well as a growing baby!

Also low iron levels are associated with inabilty to maintain a good body temperature, They explained to me as I lost loads of blood in hospital with my MC and I was shaking all over the place till they topped me back up, and was cold for weeks. What was your iron levels like when you booked in , or if not booked in they will check this when taking your blood.

Good job summers coming...

Last edited:
Yep I've been wrapped up in blankets, jumpers, thick socks whenever sitting at home! Haven't been able to make the most of the nice weather as it always seems a bit too chilly to me! I go to bed in full pj's and socks with blanket over duvet and dressing gown over that- no wonder I wake up boiling in the morning, what a sight I musty be - good job OH isn't here! However if he was he could keep me warm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back