So clumsy!

Becky

Reaction score
OK if I knock over another drink/bump into another door or similar I swear I'm going to scream! I don't mind mis-judging spaces so much but having to bend down and clean up drinks from the floor is not easy at the moment! It's so frustrating! :wall:

lol same here im so clumsy too and mixing up words forgetting sentences halfway through :doh: :D

Oh Im the same! Driving me crazy lol!

ive always been clumsy but its got worse since being pg again lol

i mis-judge space a lot. sometimes i proper wack my belly with the kitchen cupboard doors. i always feel really guilty!

im the same hun its my arms though i keep bumping them on door handles they are black and blue :( xxxxxxxxx

Yeah body dismorphia here too. Brian parks the car and asks if i have enough room, im like sure loads of space then get stuck half way out the car.

Think i have a false impresion that my bump is small and neat

chickadee1976 said:
Think i have a false impresion that my bump is small and neat

People tell me that mine is small and neat yet I still manage to mis-judge gaps and bump myself!

Rach: your section date is the same as my due date - nice to know someone will be having a baby on my due date ;)

I started putting my hands on my bump to protect it when I am going through the doors :wink:

I keep bumping bump on doors..I completely misjudge how much it sticks out!! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back