I am so clumsy!!

zoe82

Reaction score
I've always been mega clumsy, but the last couple of weeks I'm just getting ridiculous, this morning I managed to whack my stomach into a door handle, really hurt, I was panicking about LO, but she's been wriggling and kicking as normal, so I'm taking that as a good sign, although my OH said its her trying to get out as I'm such a clutz! (His words), I managed it again thus evening on a kitchen cupboard door, but thought it best not to worry OH again! Then there's the dropping everything, I'm just generally a nightmare! I've read this is common, but has anyone else been as dopey as me, and do you think LO is ok from the 2 knocks I've accidentally given her today??

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure she's fine hon - I've been a bit the same I must admit. I always find myself opening the kitchen cupboard doors on myself or think I can fit through spaces I blatantly can't anymore! x

i managed to scratch my bump this morning blimin hurt x

Ha ha! That's the other thing, someone parked too close to me at work the other day, but I thought that's ok, I can squeeze in! No, I really can't! Another lady I work with had to get my car out for me, so I could get out the carpark, luckily I've been given my own space now, so it can't happen again!

Omg I am so clumsy! Yesterday I knocked my bump off the door handle of my ensuite, it was so painful! I was worried but LO has been wriggling like crazy and seems fine.

I'm forever walking into things and tripping up and going over on my ankle lol. Its a nightmare x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sure LO is fine! She's protected quite well! You have made me chuckle though. Please be careful xxxx

Yup YUp all sounds normal to me lol, I am forever scraping bump on something!!! mostly because I forget that he is there and think I can get through spaces I could beforee but now can't!!!

I am sure baby is ok honey, they are so well protected, if you catch yourself and they stop moving then I would go and get checked :)

xxx

Oh good, glad its not just me then! I'm trying to be extra careful when doing anything now as I manage to whack into things that are quite obviously there! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back