• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So close yet so far ......

kirstymichelle

Reaction score
Got a couple of BFP's last week and went camping feeling ok and half way in started bleeding , its made me feel really down! What if my cycles of Clomid work but i cant keep a pregnancy?? i should start my first this month and now i'm worried even this may not help me if i cant stay PG ???

Oh Kirsty Im sorry about your bleed. Have you done another hpt? In terms of the clomid I would have a think but I reckon that you are as well starting it. I know its easy to say (I feel exactly the same) but worrying about having a mc is something you need to try to put to the back of your mind. Getting a BFP is your first priority. Big Hugs!

Aww Hun, :hugs:

Try not to worry, Clomid helps boost all the hormones in your cycle, it will give you a better luteal phase, look at it this way, 1/4 early pregnancies fail, hopefully you've got one out of the way!

One of the negative things about clomid is if dries up CM so use Concieve + or Preseed.

Good Luck!

xx

Hey sweetie - so sorry about your bleed - have you spoken to your doctor? As Laura said, just knowing you can get pregnant is a huge relief in itself - that makes things a lot easier in many ways as it's the biggest hurdle out of the way; getting the BFPs. And as baby says, mc is so common (sadly) - but most women who miscarry will go on to have successful pregnancies - chin up and have a chat with your doc. Hugs xxx

I feel ok but just worried really , my last pregnancy three years agio ended in a miscarriage at 13- 14 weeks and i didnt like it , it scared me it was like going into labour and i dont want to go into any upsetting details but it horrified me and i dont think i ws given the right treatment by the hospital, i fainted on my own in the bathroom after being sent home and told i was fine!

Anyhow that was before i found out about PCOS and getting a BFP then it prob only being a chemical pregnancy made me worry , but i shall just take it as it comes and follow the experts advice

Thank you all sooooo much x

Oh hun sounds like you had a horrible experience before! Not surprised you're terrified :-( Keep smiling and thinking of that next BFP and the treasure at the end of those 9 months :) Hugs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back