So broody - what would you do?

ToriElla

Reaction score
I'm soooo broody again. I know I will be alot happier when I am pregnant again because I was when I fell pregnant before my M/C.

But we are going to greece in July for 3 weeks so I don't want to be pregnant for that. and now OH wants to try and go to LA in november to visit some friends. The thing is that is such a long way to go and I don't know if I would enjoy it if I was pregnant. I'm not sure whether to put it off until after that - but that feels like such a long way away

what would you do?

TTC now?
TTC after greece (Aug time)?
TTC after LA if we hafta go (Nov/Dec time)?

I want there to be under 3yrs age gap between Eva and the next baby.
xx

Argh I wanted a 3rd option for Nov/Dec time but it didn't work x

Hi ToriElla,

I've added the other option for you, hope that's okay.

If you want to amend it, just go and edit your first post.

P.S. I would go for it now if you didn't have too bad a pregnancy with Eva? I guess you never know how long it'll take...

Love

Valentine xxx

Im not sure, i would say go for it now, but how practical would it be if you got pregnant before your hols? Maybe if you got pregnant now and where heavily pregnant in december? I guess its a personal thing really. :hug:

how long did it take to fall for eva ?

maybe a none trying , none stopping might work ?

Id start now!!!!

I dont think basing on the length of time you took to conceive with your first child is reliable at all.

You dont want to be like me.... 20 odd months down line and still no sign!!!!

All the best hunni :pray:

It didn't take me long to fall pregnant with Eva or when I was pregnant last time. So it hopefully wouldn't take too long next time, but you never know.

Hmm I will have to think it through some more :think:

xx

TTC next january! get all your holidays over and done with and you can enjoy!!!

hi hun id start straight away. everyone is different when trying to conceive but i have read that it can take longer with your second child unless done in first 6 months of first child being born. i too tried to plan wen to get pregnant s i didnt have to take a gap year in uni but after 8 months of tryin and then 2 months on the pill i coulnt wait anymore so started agen, i got pg in first month tho. hope you get what you want hun xxxxx

I'm thinking realistically I should wait. But I really wanna be pg now too :( I hate waiting. I've wanted another one since Eva was born! Oh well, suppose I can wait a few more months if I have to.

x

I agree you should wait until your holiday,

Good luck hunny

:hug:

I'd probably say now too, i'm like you i can't wait either.

There is no saying whether you would get pregnant straight away anyway so if it did happen you could always postpone or re-arrange the nov trip.

Also pregnancy hormones help you tan better so imaging that tan you'd get in greece :rotfl:

I would suggest though if nearer the time you weren't pregnant and you suffer from morning sickness i'd hold back a bit for that reason so your holiday is not spoilt by that, had that one year and it was so horrible, especially in the heat.

you need to do what u feel is best and only u know what that is but either way i wish you loads of luck for a BFP when U want it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back