so ANNOYING!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
just becoz my arse of an ex doesnt want to pay for his responsibilities my child will look like he has no father and i was some sort of slapper and didnt know who teh daddy was. i am sooooooo annoyed at him right now grrr...

can it be added at a later date if brains decides to stand up for his responsibilities?

do u mean on the birth certificate?? yeah it can hun
and if ur worried about CSA u can still get the dosh of him as if he says he aint the dad u can say do a blood test and if it comes bck he is the dad (which it will) then hell have to pay for the test aswell haha

and dont worry wot people think hun i look like im 15 not nearly 19 seriously aint joking lol and i get all kinds of funny looks and soome people say u should have a baby bla bla bla after a hile u think of some really good sarcy things to say back lol

lozzijane said:
just becoz my arse of an ex doesnt want to pay for his responsibilities my child will look like he has no father and i was some sort of slapper and didnt know who teh daddy was. i am sooooooo annoyed at him right now grrr...

can it be added at a later date if brains decides to stand up for his responsibilities?

He might be the biological daddy but he isnt a father pet. And so what if he hasnt got the name on the certificate, its got a fab mummy name.
The people who count know the score and know you arent a slapper.

im not overly bothered about whether ill get csa. it just annoys me that he will refuse his child on paper to save his pocket, he really is a loser eh!

well then that says to me UR lil one is better off with a great mummy and it being just the two of u

i agree with you lozzijane, its not about the money he is just bein a d**k head :evil:
been through it all myself and im sure it will work out for the best and you will be better of on your own with just u and your little 1
good luck hun xxxx

From what Ive read when the CSA gets taken over then mothers will be forced to name the dad, dunno how exactly theyre going to do this if the father is non compliant....

Shame some Dads would give anything to see & be apart of their kiddies lives an then you get a**holes like him who don't give a hoot!

Think he's given you enough hassle & pain Lozzi hun to be bothered about anything but being a fab Mum & you will love your baby twice as much I know you will!

:hug: x

Im on my own too and expecting my 3rd, i already have 2 boys 12 and 13 and this time its a girl. The father wanted me to have an abortion and didnt want anything to do with me and relinquished all responsibilities :shock: Anyway i was scared at first but with the help of some fantastic friends and a loving family ive decided to go through with it and now i cant wait! :cheer: The guys that do this to us are complete tossers but in the long run they will be the lonely ones missing out why we are snuggling up to our gorgeous babies :D xxx

Im on my own and maddies father isn't on the birth certificate, but im glad ... men like that don't deserve children and i know we are alot better off on our own!!

I've met someone and they are fantastic ... it takes a boy to make a baby a man to be a father ... wether it be biological or not!!

Keep your chin up cause at the end of the day we have the last laugh ... we have something that they will never have because of what they have done ... put another way they are the one's going to have to do the explaining in 18yrs time!!! if i have my way maddie won't even look for her dad !!

You have a gorgeous baby who will look at you and melt your heart ... and despite what people say about it being hard work ... i haven't found it hard at all ... she's a sheer joy to have and to be honest im glad i don't have to share !! hehehe

Good luck hunni and don't worry it will all work out in the end!

Hugs ...

Imi+Maddie
xxx

Now that the Child Support Agency is gone, can the ex be taken to court to get child support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back