So annoyed aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh

babystar

Reaction score
Our housing association is is so annoying i just want to scream. I phoned up last week to ask if they could send a letter saying we had permission for a 2nd dog, we are ready to have the dog, but got a phone call this morning from my housing officer saying she doesnt grant us permission to allow us to have another dog as 3 people in our close have complained about our current dog being left in the garden and barking all day (which is complete rubbish). Then to top it all she said wait 6 months to see if we have any more complaints about our dog and if you do get 2nd dog then you are in breach of your contract.Well i phoned my OH half at work and told what she had said and his reply was will still get the dog and there's nothing they will be able to do about it.

Sorry for my rant but also it makes me mad that there are at least 11 people in our close who have 2 dogs or more and 1 family put there dog and 3 month puppy outside from 6am all barking.

I'd ask to speak to someone else in case there have been complaints in your area but not about you - tell them that you spoke to someone today who said there had been complaints about your dog being in the garden and barking all day, but as that is not true you would like to speak to someone who knows details of these complaints - I bet they can't find anyone. Really hope they reconsider x

Well i know that there have been complaints about other tenants on my estate about there dogs, just think some people have just something againist our family and like to cause trouble, were still going to get the other dog and i also know a lot of people havent even got permission for 1 dog let alone 2 dogs So what the housing association going to take us all to court over breach of contract?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back