so angry

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
just called for dh sperm results

this was the 3rd time we had tried , first tiem they said it leaked ( did it hell it was as tight as poss) , 2nd time they lost it completely

and now again , they said it leaked

my fertillty sister is actually making a complaint , she recons they use it for an exuse for not testing. we know dam well there was nothing wrong with the pot , im so angry and upset .. i just want to know dh is ok

sorry for the rant , but their taken the pee , its not like these results dont cause worry and anxiety as it is do they :roll:

Thats awful!! Hope it gets sorted soon :hug:

What utter shit heads!! You poor thing G3M, when will you hear there reaction to the complaint. Your poor DH having to keep donating!!!

:evil:

omg what a load of b*llocks!!!!

like you said hun, its not as if these results are anything you are going to be thinking and worrying about hey?

some people are sooo insensitive, i hope you get the results soon hunny!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I really don't know how your keeping your chin up at the moment because you've been through so much lately!!! You must be so frustrated!!!! :wall: :wall:

some people need a good kick up the A**e and they shouldn't be in their job if they don't realise the importance and emotional side of the job they are doing!!

I hope it all gets sorted for you soon and you get your much deserved BFP!!!!!!

Bex :D

thanks girls :hug:

the sister just called me back , she's feeling very sorry for us ! but their blaming the pots, aprently were not the first but said were unlucky to have had it 3 times. she's sending us out a new style pot , a more secure one but get this !

its smaller ! do u know how hard it is to make your dh sperm get into a pot as it is , never mind a smaller one :shock:

any ideas how we can make this one not so , erm inpersonal / clinical , its a really awfull thing to do and i dunno how to make it better

on the plus side , im still not healing and have been signed off for a further 2 weeks :shock: , im never gonna want to go back at this rate !

grr get down their office and kick thier asses lol get your DH to donate right there and say test that now lol

Thats completely pathetic. For a mistake to happen once is understandable, but 3 times is not on!
I hope they sort it out soon. It must be awaful having to wait.

G3M said:
its smaller ! do u know how hard it is to make your dh sperm get into a pot as it is , never mind a smaller one :shock:

You might like to try a small plastic disposable funnel in this case. That way he can do the business in the funnel and it will be easier to drain into the vial/test tube.

As for making it less clinical, sorry haven't really got any ideas. Unfortuntately trying to make it romantic :shock: can contaminate the sample. Not sure how to make it a little less clinical, unless you want to lend a hand (pardon the pun) :D (sorry if that's TMI)

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. I don't know how you are managing to stay so calm. If it was me I would have been straight down the office to kick a**.

I hope you get things sorted out soon honey, and let us know what happens with your complaint. xxx

Friggin heck :shock: what are they playing at :x . I hope you get it sorted soon. Once iunderstandable but to cock it up 3 times is not on.
:hug:

thanks , maybe we can try something to help get it in lol see how big it is when it turns up !

OMG that is absoloutely dsigusting! How dare they treat you like that! cant you take the complaint further and get the right people into trouble?

That is a disgrace! :evil:

Sounds like they need a kick up the ass, hope you get it sorted soon hun x

If it's the NHS that you're going through i know there's a company called PALS that help take formal complaints against certain Doctors/Services. Or you could try the citizen's advise to find out where the best place to start lodging a complaint is, they might even be able to help you with the letters that would be required to lodge the complaint.

Hope this helps a little and I hope things start moving in the right direction for you both.

As Vikky78 suggested, the best place to start is PALS (Patient Advise Liason Service) and they will tell you exactly where you stand and how to go about making a complaint or asking for an investigation.

Good luck and hope it works next time! xx

aw hun i'm so sorry, hope it gets sorted soon, i know how stressfull it is trying to get the sample in the pot in the first place (hubby had to have one done) let alone for 3 more times.

I would definately follow up about filing a complaint, like u said, one is forgiveable and if you weren't the only ones for it to happen to surely they should have clicked there was a problem and it was a faulty batch and got things sorted sooner.

Hopefully the new pot will be fine and so will the results, keep us posted
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back