• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Angry!!! My sister got mugged yeaterday!

Emmylou

Reaction score
I am sooooooo mad :twisted:
My 17 year old sister got mugged yesterday by 3 men, they stole her mobile :twisted: and then 2 held her down whilst the other one punched her in the chest :cry: :cry:
I cannot believe it, she is a petite skinny little thing so why they felt the need to beat her up as well I have no idea....she was understandably very distressed, and is now scared to go out on her own.....it makes me soooo bl**dy cross :evil:

omg thats awful :evil:
how disgusting of grown men to target a young girl
have the police got involved?
i hope shes ok :(

The police were called, one witness told them that the men ran off in the opposite direction to where they did run....I have no idea why :shakehead:
But they aren't very hopeful to catch them :roll:

that is awful, poor thing :hug: :hug:

what is this world comin to?? :x :x :x :x

oh no thats horrible :(

I hope your sister is ok and i hope the police catch them

:hug: :hug: :hug:

:x why do people do things like that! I hope they catch them and make them feel how your sis did.

:hug: xx

oh no hun, thats terrible, i hope your sis is ok hun, why do people have to do that

:x lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh i'm so sorry hun, i hope your sis is ok, she must have been terrified, i know i would be.
give her all of our love :hug: :hug:

thats so horrible hunni :hug:
cant go anywhere these days, cant feel safe or anything
:( its stupid

i hope shes ok,
do they know who it was?

*******s

if it was mysister i would be angry as well.. i hope shes ok after her ordeal emmylou.. bless her..

i hope they catch the *******s :twisted:

Yeah, I am not surprised your angry, what a bunch of cowards! Three men on one young lass, they should be ashamed!!!

I hope she is ok :hug:

:shock: omg

that is hideous :x :x :x
hope shes ok tho she must b very shaken :hug:

twats :twisted:

Thanks for your replies ladies.......Happybunny you are right...what a bunch of cowards!!!! :x

No one has a clue who they are, and the police aren't hopeful in catching them.....such a shame that these things happen at all, it was broad daylight too (6pm) I just can't believe it!! She used to get the bus home from her friends at 11pm and not think twice about walking 10 mins home, now she doesn't even wanna go anywhere alone in the daytime either.

omfg men just are idiots

she been to the police?

omg thats bloody awful and your poor sister, i can imagine how frightend she must have been!

Those men need shooting for doing it and all for bloody mobile phone and why did they have to punch her? poor girl.

I hope she hjas a speedy recovery emmylou and has the confidense to go out again soon! :hug:

horrible horrible people em, get libby to give your sister a big cuddle :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back