So after saying that I wasn't going to buy a pram....

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
I've HAD to buy an iCandy.
Someone came to work with one this week and I had a push of it, omg, it was lovely to push and sooo nice.
So I've bought the black and red cherry :love: x

Exciting! I'm also getting iCandy Cherry in black, it's such a gorgeous pram! x

Gorge my sil has one! They're really nice :)

I'm getting the bugaboo all black with missoni covers! Can't wait!:)

Xx

I cannot wait to get my hands on it, going to keep it at my mums though because I'm über superstitious x

Yeah my Mum has said I should keep mine at hers. x

My mum said that us younger people should break this stupid tradition and just take our prams home, I know what she means but I'm not going to x

I had full intentions of breaking that rule but he ruined it by arriving early ;)

I was considering keeping it here so I can look at it :) x

The buggy was the first thing we bought at about 12 weeks because it was a good deal. I didn't know anything about the superstition. Whoops! I don't think it would have made a difference though.

I heart my iCandy pram, it's the mutts nuts.

You'll love it ;)

I keep looking at pictures of it, imagining my hands on the lovely handlebar, my nails look amazing, I'm slim and brown *wakes up ;) xx

my pram is at my mums too, only have the carseat here with my bag x

I love the fact you have already bought it!!!! My buggy is at my mums - I got the superstition from her!!

Maybe - I love the missoni covers but waaaay too expensive for me. Just got plain ol' red and black bugaboo. I'm going to my mums tomorrow to visit the pram hahaha

xx

I don't blame you for caving in!! They are brilliant contraptions! iCandy Peach jogger for me!! Ordering it this weekend just need to decide between the Black and the Galce (grey).... only have one day to choose! x

I really like the sweetpea colour but thought it looked a bit boyish. I also like the fudge icandy but I'm sure it would get filthy! x

Yeah I thought fudge would get filthy so going for black. x

my buggy is at my mums too but thats cuz she wont let me have it yet even though i brought it meanie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back