too early to buy a pram???

BeckyJ

Reaction score
how many weeks were you when you bought your pram or when so you plan to buy it?

also i know this has been asked loads but which pram have you opted for?

We've decided on the one we want, but are waiting till February/March before buying it. I'm due early May then. Didn't see much point before then as the one we want is not in any sales etc either and its just going to take up room.

Also I considered it will eat into the guarantee time once purchased, so the longer we have for that to run once baby is actually born, the better IMO.

We are going for the Jane Slalom Pro with infant carrier. Lies flat and then sits up to double as a car seat :)

I was going to wait another month to get mine so i would be nearer to 30 weeks but as you have probaly seen from my other post the one i wanted (Silvercross 3D) had some money off in the sale so i got it now.

It depends how you feel if you can get it in the sales then why not theres no set time limit if you see one you like and you have looked around for the best price then go for it. I also found that shopping for baby things and having them round the house helps it seem more real for my oh to get used to there being a baby on the way as im still not really showing that much.

We got ours at 18 weeks. It's a Jane Slalom Pro with the Matrix lie flat car seat.

I saw a brand new one on ebay for almost £300 less than it would cost on the high street and thought it was too good too miss.

Glad we got it when we did cos I've not seen it so cheap since :cheer:

i got mine at 15 weeks but left it at mothercare to deliver when i needed it

omg get it now, there are such good sales on....save money!!!!! It doesn't matter when u get it... think i was abou :hug: t 12 weeks!!!!

We went shopping on Saturday and bought loads of stuff to be delivered from John Lewis when I start my maternity leave in March. We went for a Bugaboo Camelion, I just wish it was all being delivered earlier as I want to look at it all. Bring on my maternity leave :cheer:

I was about 22 weeks when I bought the pram, waited to see if he was he :lol:

We've been looking but we can't afford anything right now. We really want one where the baby can face the person pushing the pram, even when they are a bit older. And one that will last. Any suggestions???

i wasnt long passed 20 weeks , but again was gonna wait till now but found a ebay bargain and something i loved , weve gone for the pliko p3 travel system and carrycot

I have just ordered mine today and I will be 28 weeks tomorrow. We have gone for the silver cross 3d pram system in pistachio. If you see one you like and does everything you need it to then I would get it, I don't think it's too early at all.

We got ours just before the 20 week scan, although we did wonder if that was tempting fate a bit. We got the Silvercross 3D as it had 20% off at Boots and it was a triple points weekend and we went through Quidco - so it worked out £180 instead of £300.

Yet to buy car seat though, does anyone know if the Silvercross one is OK?

the silvercross venture that goes with the 3d looks really good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back